Dark magic

The car dropped her off at the headquarters of The Order, which was no doubt a humongous building with a strong magical presence. Luna got out of the car and headed for the entrance of the building. As she entered the main lobby, she was greeted by a woman with long, almost white hair, and piercing blue-grey eyes. "You must be Luna Lumen. My name is Morgan, Mistress Morgan", she said. "Hello, Mistress Morgan", Luna responded. Something is off about her, Luna thought. Morgan smiled and said,"Come with me I'll take you to your dorm. You'll be sharing it with another recent student. It's a bit ironic, how such a skilled soul like you had to share a room with students." Luna snapped back into reality and nodded. Honestly Luna didn't give a rat's ass about irony. She was more preoccupied with the next trial and whether this experience was worth it. Morgan took her to the the 7th floor and to a room, which when opened showed Ariana levitating. Ariana opened her eyes and fell back screaming, "WOAH!" "OMG!! Ariana it's been like 30 years", Luna exaggerated. The girl got up and ran to Luna giving her a huge bear hug. "I'll leave you two alone to catch up", said Morgan. The rest of the night was spent talking and joking around.

The next three days were full of laziness for Luna as she stayed in bed, only getting up to eat. Hell does wonders to the human body and so does resurrection.

It was on the fourth day something was odd. Luna woke up to a silent morning. Silent? Where's Ari's alarm? Maybe she forgot to turn it on, thought Luna. The witch sat up and looked at Ariana's bed; noticing it was empty, she got out of her bed and double checked her friend's bed. Empty. Luna opened the dorm room and noticed it was full of solitude. A glowing arrow appeared in front of the room, pointing at the elevator. With no other choice, Luna followed it, hoping it wasn't a dream or a delusion. The arrow led her to the back of the main building and outside, where different paths led to different buildings in the compound. Luna walked towards the lowest building, which was large and stocky. Upon entering the arrow dissipated and the entire interior was pitch black, like the Cave of the Damned in Hell. "L-", however before she could finish the illumination spell the lights turned on exposing Ariana wrapped in copper wire, hanging from the ceiling. "Ariana!" Luna ran towards her friend, but as she made her way to Ari an invisible wave slammed into her. Luna was thrown back and rolled over twice. The caster exposed themselves. "I expected better from a goddess. Show me the dark side of you Luna. Make me fear you", Morgan yelled. Luna got up and yelled,"You want to see true power?" Her eyes glowed white and with that a powerful wave of earth breaking the floor shot out in a shockwave. Morgan's hands began to glow. As she waved them around a bubble of transparent magic formed. As the shockwave came in contact with the bubble shield, it pushed the bubble back, but did not injure Morgan. Morgan took down the shield and with telekinesis lifted the huge pieces of broken floor and rock and flung them at Luna. "I don't want your goddess power, I want your dark power. Show your dark strength", Morgan exclaimed. Luna lifted her hands and a wall of ice formed a barrier that meant to protect her. The rocks broke through the ice and the impact threw Luna back. Her goddess power faded momentarily. Luna didn't know what to do. Madeline Aberbee never taught her dark magic. She began to reminisce about the time Darren used dark magic on Ariana. Luna got up and looked at Morgan from across the arena. "Maledictito", screamed Luna. A shot of red energy came from Luna's hand and slammed into Morgan. The grandmaster was immediately affected by the magic and began screaming sounds of pain. Luna's eyes lit light blue as she shouted another spell that came to mind of when Ms. Aberbee had the fight with Darren, "Tempestas." The red energy faded away as a storm infected the arena. A shot lightning hit Morgan, shoving back to the wall. Never in her life had Morgan felt such power in the 2500 years of life she had. Even when her name was still Morgana and she fought many sorcerers, none had nearly the power this teenage girl possessed. The rain from the storm turned into shards of ice that shot towards Morgan, pinning her down. "Let Ariana go! NOW!!" A series of claps came from the audience as the lights that were above the bleachers turned on, revealing students, professors, and most importantly high members of The Order. Ariana was let down slowly and unwrapped as medics rushed in to ensure she was safe. "You are showing progress, young witch. I hope you continue like this", commented the Chief witch Sir Richard Dawson. Luna bowed and turned around swiftly, attempting to mask the tears of anger and sadness that were forming. She walked out of the building and headed to her dorm.