Out of the shower*

Warning: "This is just straight-up word porn" - Anonymous bestie, who will remain unknown😈

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

You walked into Seb's room without knocking, to not see him anywhere. "Stan?" You called out looking around your brother's room. 

"Stan?" You called out again, stepping into the room and looking around, after you and your brother moved out your parents turn his room into an additional guest room as if the 7 other rooms weren't enough. They changed everything about this room. Well, to start they removed his water bed, 90s band poster, and rock climbing wall. Changed the royal blue color of the wall to a light baby blue which brightens the room even more at this time of the day. 

"Yeah, just give me a sec" Seb called out from the bathroom. Seb was your brother's best friend, they were literally inseparable. You absolutely hated him when you guys were younger, because he would always pick on you about being a baby. 

He isn't so bad now, not only were you guys co-workers but also close friends. If it weren't for him you probably wouldn't have even been one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. 

You nod your head and hum okay as you turned the other way of the bathroom as a picture of Seb and your brother holding their basketball trophy up from their first AAU championship, both of their smiles reaching the ends of their faces as happy tears mixed with sweat covered their face. You still remember that day, both of them most of the game. With 4 seconds left they had to make a 3 pointer to win, Seb faked a shot and passed the ball over to your bother, who swished the shot with a beautiful step-back three. The whole gym went silent for a second before erupting again with the other team's crowd yelling, and crying, while your side of the bleachers exploded, running into the court huddling around the team, cheering. 

"Do you remember when you guys won this game?" You asked as you hear the bathroom door open, "You guys ran out the gym, and" You turn around to see Seb stepping out of the bathroom with nothing but a white towel around him, handing very low, too low actually. 

Your eyes trail from his very defined v-line where the towel hung up his toned abs, to his perfect, tanned pecks with those brown nipples, god if you just bit them, you shake the thought away, gulping at the clear eye candy. You look up to his face, focusing on his lip, seeing a slight confusion that was quickly replaced by a small smirk. 

You lock eyes with his steel blues as he slowly walked towards you, the tension in the room increasing at a rapid speed as he stepped closer. You breathe haul at how close he was. Not breaking eye contact he bends down a little until his breath fanned over your ear, "Yeah" He let out, his voice raspy, thick, and deep. It sent shock waves right to your core. The droplets of water brushing off on your cheek as he leaned back up.

He takes the picture from your hands letting his fingers graze yours as he took the frame into his hands. He breaks the intensive stare to look down at the picture, his wet, and dripping hair drops around his face covering his face, but still made his look so goo. He places the picture back to where it was, leaning towards you as his hand went around you to replace the picture on the table behind. His heavy lemon and mint smell filling your lungs as he closed the gap between you two. 

He leaned back up, locking eyes with your hazel ones again, this time he steps forward, making you step back as he came closer. Without knowing you were backed up against the closed door as he stepped even closer, his right hand placed behind your head and his right hand moving to the door nob locking it as he leaned his face closer to your, making your face turn red. 

His eyes were glued to your lips as he brought his right hand up to caress your jaw and trace your bottom lip, making you lean into his soft touch. His lips lapped onto yours, pulling and nipping on your bottom lip. If heaven has a taste it would probably taste like his lips.