After Math!*

Warning -Smut - Unprotected sex, 2300 words of pure smut.

Side note: I recommend listening to Naked by Doja Cat on loop or having a Wattpad smut playlist playing while you're reading this, enhances the experience.😏 Alright, I'm not gonna hold y'all back anymore...

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

Also, this is a scene from a story I am currently writing, It's called "Daddy Issues" Check it out!!!!

"Al," Sebastian tried to reach for you but you moved back.

Trying not to look at him you moved away, walking to your room, but before you could step into the hallway, he grip your hand.

"Mina."

You stumbled back as the sudden vision hit you. You turned towards him, confused as to why he called you that, or how he knew that name. Only one person ever called you that, no one else. How did he know?

"What?" You turned to him. "Ho-how d-do yo-you kn-k-know, how do you know about-t that?"

He didn't say anything, just looked at you, hoping that would be enough of an answer. "How do you know that?" You asked again.

"Al," He stood up, still holding your hand.

"NO. No, I-it can-can't be," You shook your head. Sebastian couldn't be the person you fucked in the club a month ago. He couldn't be the one that popped your cherry, the one who made you cum unlike anyone before, he couldn't be the one that made you feel that good, he just couldn't be.

"It was," He pulled you close until your noses were touching, you closed your eyes, as soon as he touched you. "I know it shouldn't have happened," He whispered, tucking a loose string of hair behind your ear, "but I am not sorry that it did." He smiled. You kept your eyes shut, scared that if you looked into his cobalt eyes, you would give in, that you will submit to him.

"Look at me, Al!" He shook your arm. You shook your head, shutting your eyes tighter, walking out of grip, turning around, and balling your hands on your kitchen counter.

"Look at me!" He whispered into your ear, gripping your hair in a makeshift ponytail and pulling your head down to look at him. You forced your eyes open, digging your nails into his broad shoulders from the intensity.

"I- I have a boyfriend," you stuttered. Which was a lie, you broke up with Aaron the day after the Halloween party, but right now you couldn't give in to Sebastian.

"Yeah, but does he touch you, like this?" He asked, walking up to you, trailing his hand over your collarbone, pulling the strap of your tank top aside.

"Can he hold you like this?" Both his hand rested on your hips, kneading into them, causing you to let out a struggled sigh.

"Can he kiss you like this?" He whispered as he tenderly pressed his lips on your neck.

You moaned, feeling his soft lips on your heated skin. Taking that as a yes, he continues his trail of fire kissed around your neck, starting from your left collarbone and reaching your right shoulder, placing tender, yet heated kisses over your back. You spun around, facing him again, your hands immediately moved to his hair, pulling him up to your face. You looked at his desire-filled eyes, your thumbs hesitantly tracing over his pale cheekbone.

This is so wrong, but you badly need him. From that day you couldn't stop thinking about him, even though you didn't know who he was or what he looked like, you knew how he made you feel. The way he held you, the way you melted into his touch, the way those piercing blues looked at you, the way he whispered sweet nothings, how he moaned your name, how he worshiped your body. You wanted, no needed that. He treated you like no other guy could ever.