Second First time*

Warning - Smut (I don't why but when I reread this it sounded rough, so um, just know it's not, it meant to be passionate and loving because it's kinda like their first time doing it after 70 years. Idk if this is really a warning or not, but yeah)

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

Also, this is a scene from a story I wrote, It's called "In love with a MONSTER" Check it out!!!!

The first week back was a bit awkward, even though you and Bucky were pretty open, and refused to spend time with anyone else, when it came to being intimate it got a little weird. Bucky was still getting used to being himself again and was scared to hold you tight, not wanting to hurt you, he was scared that he might turn back in the middle causing him to stop and get flustered when things were a little heated. You on the other hand hated that he was too scared to even touch you. All you craved was his touch, wanting to feel him inside you, to taste his lip more, to feel his hands run around your body, to hold on to him as he made you see stars, knowing what he was going through, you pulled yourself together, trying not to just melt away every time he held you.

You walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around you, when you saw Bucky in nothing but a pair of black basketball shorts, sitting on the bed reading the Hobbit. "You love that book don't you?" You asked him leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, he looked up at you noticing how low the towel hung and looked back at the book

"Yeah?" he said awkwardly.

"Do you remember the day it came out?" You asked leaning off of the frame and slowly walking towards him. "You wanted to get it so badly, so we had to wait in the line in front of the library for hours,"

"In the coldest September," He said putting the book on the night table.

"Remember Steve ran back home because he had to pee so bad," You said walking to his side of the bed and sitting down next to him, turning to see him "And he never came back, so I was stuck for another 3 hours with the world's biggest nerd fangirling about the book."

"Hey! Don't blame me, you choose to stay, you could have left with Steve" He smiled leaning forward to meet your lips, You lean in halfway holding the towel so it won't slip.

"Yeah, but I loved you too much to just leave you there, in the cold all by your crazy self." You smirked as you pulled away, getting up to change, but Bucky's hand stops you from stepping another foot. You turn to him, seeing how full of love and happiness his eyes were filled with, but a bit of sadness at not having you next to him. "How did you like me then, I mean" He let go of your hand looking down at his lap, "You knew me right? I was such a dork, so nerdy. Like remember Richard, you guys were together right, he was so much popular, better looking and just overall better for you than I was, why me?" You walk out of your closet wearing an oversized shirt and black shorts. You moved closer to him, sitting on his outstretched legs, tilting his head up to look at you.

"Maybe I have a thing for dorky, nerdy guys like you, who know how to treat girls perfectly, and with care." You lean in to kiss him again, "And were you really jealous of Richie?" You let out a light laugh, to see him open up close to you. He pulled you closed so you sat right on his abs, "Why would I be, I am the one you fell in love with right?" You pressed your forehead against him, looking deep into his eyes.

"Um let's see," You looked up with a finger on your chin, acting like you were thinking, "Well there's..." You look down at him, he looks at you amused before pulling you closer, holding your waist a bit harder. You let out a small whimper at his cold metal hand touching the bare skin under your shirt. When Bucky hears you he quickly takes his hands off you and sat up, slightly pushing you down to sit right above his knees.

As you see his discomfort you move up, closer to him, holding his head up to look at you, slowly scratching his light beard, "It's okay" You move your right hand down his left hand and hold his hand in your, not breaking eye contact, you move the hand from his sides to your waist under your shirt, guiding it hold you. He grips onto your side as he kissed your hand that was still holding his face.

"Are you sure?" He whispered against your hand. You nodded your head as you slowly grinded on him as you kissed him, "Yeah" You breath out pulling away. You kissed him again this time more passionate, your hand traveled down, tracing his chiseled body down to his shorts, you sit up on your knees as you pulled his shorts down, giving him a little space to lift up a bit to pull it down. You move up as he helped you discard your shirt, locking your lips together again. You moan into his mouth as you feel him get hard under you. He sits up more so his back was straight against the headboard, giving you time to get off him and take your shorts off. You climb back on top of him again, your hand stroking him as your tongues danced together,

"Are you sure about this?" He asked again, you move closer and line yourself up on top, kissing his forehead before pushing down onto him, earning a low groan. "Ahh! Buck-" You moan out as you move up and down, letting him guide you down. You move your hands from his shoulder to the back of his hair, pulling his face closer to your neck. You ark your back pushing your chest closer to him, feeling him stretch you. You pull his face off your neck and kiss him over and over to muffle your moans. His thumb traced your pelvic bone to your core, rubbing light circles on your nub, pushing you closer to the edge.

You try to hold yourself from exploding, but as soon as you hear Bucky moan out your name, you come undone above, screaming his name in pleasure, causing him to let go to see the effect he had on you.

You both sit there trying to catch your breaths, Bucky sat against the bed frame, his head leaned back trying to get down from the high. You were leaning on your elbows around him, with your head pressed against the crook of his neck, panting. Once you catch your breath you lean down placing feather-light kisses along his shoulder up to his neck, you moved your head to his left side, tracing the part where the metal arm met him lightly as to not hurt him, but to insure him that you accept all of him. He twitched a little when your lean down to continue your kisses on his metal arm.

"I want you to know, that I love you" You looked up at him, "all of you, this is now a part of you" You rub circles on his left arm, "I love it too, I know you need time to accept it, just know I do, no matter what" You pull his hand around your to hold you closer to him, hugging his waist, listing to his steady heartbeat, "I can see those scars are from you," referring to the red scabs around his metal arm, "I don't want to ever try to do that again, okay?" You look up at him. Bucky leans in to place a kiss on your forehead, "I promise doll!" He hugged you tightly as you both drifted off, feeling safe and calm in each other's arms.

Reactions, thoughts, promotions, or venting (I wanna know how you guys are!!) -

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--