Joining me?*

Warning - SMUTTTTTT!!!! (I don't wanna spoil it 😏)

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

"Seb, where the hell are you taking me?" You asked, holding his hand as he guided you up the stairs.

"It's a surprise, darling!" He said into your ear, sending chilling down your back.

"Okay, but don't you think the satin blindfold is a little too much?" You stopped, turning to him.

"I don't think so," He whispered, placing delicate kisses along your neck before pulling to resume walking.

He guided you up to your room, stopping just a few steps in.

"Alright, open your eyes." He said, hands still holding your body close to his as he pulled the covers over your face.

Opening your eyes, you see a huge body laying on your bed.

"Chris?" You looked between them, surprised as to why Chris was currently laying in your bed, and how that was a surprise.

"Hey y/n," He smiled, leaning up and sitting right.

You turned around to Sebastian, again, his hands still on your waist. "Wha- How is this a-" But before you finished your sentence, the second set of hands grabbed you, pulling you back against a sturdy wall of sheer muscle.

"Wha?"

Chris leaned down, kissing up to your shoulder to your neck, leaving you completely speechless.

"I see the way you both look at each other," Sebastian smirked, choking you.

You tried to respond, but all that came out of your mouth was a moan, feeling Chris's plump lips nibbling on your ear, and Sebastian's hard grip around your throat. You tilted your head to the side, giving Chris more access.

"Such a whore." The smirk never left Sebastian as he took a step back. You tried to reach for him, asking him to join, but he just shook his head, tutting. "Oh, no doll. Today, I'm just gonna watch him fuck you." He smiled, sitting down on the armchair, placed next to your mirror.

Chris slowly turned you around to finally face him. He gently caressed your cheeks, kissing up to your neck to your mouth. You both walked to the bed, without breaking the kiss. Chris fell backward, talking you down with him. Both pulled away from each other, giggling before continues where you left off.

You slowly took his shirt off, as he unbuttoned your blouse, discarding them both before attaching lips again. He pushed you down until your back touched the bedframe, and started trailing harsh open mouth kissing down your neck. Ripping your bra off, he took one boob in his mouth, licking and sucking on your nipple as he kneaded the other one. You arched your back, pushing more into his mouth as you keep your eyes locked with Sebastians. Your body was on fire, feeling Chris kiss you and hold you while Sebastian's eyes just stared deeply into yours.

Chris slowly unbuttoned your pants. "Up," he breathes out. You nod, lifting up so he can swipe your pants off.

"Fuck!" You moaned, feeling his long thick fingers tenderly brushing up your leg, stopping just a few inches away from your throbbing cunt.

"Gotta tell him what you want, baby girl." Sebastian shifted in his seat, tugging his pant to accommodate his now growing boner.

"Fuck! I wanna feel you inside of me!" You panted.

"I wanna feel you both inside of me." You smirked, holding Chris's hand before he could touch you, still while looking at Sebastian.

Chris sat up, looking back at Sebastian. "Gonna give the birthday girl what she wants right?" He shrugged.