First Kiss 💋

So excited for this one! 😊

Your first kiss with them! Who kissed who first? How did it happen? How did they react? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

The kiss was quick. You had a mission that could take a while to complete. Before you left Giyu walked over to you and kissed you. By the time you processed what happened, Giyu had already pulled away and left.

Obanai Iguro

You had offered to help him pack for his mission. When you finished you turned to him and pulled him into a kiss. It was little awkward. Obanai still had his mask on and due to sudden action he was still in shock so he didn't kiss back. You were embarrassed when you pulled away but Obanai just blinks before pulling you into another kiss. He pulled away quickly, bidding you goodbye and leaving his estate, leaving you flabbergasted and flustered by the bold move.

Mitsuri Kanroji

You two were eating udon when Mitsuri suddenly grabbed your face and pulled you into a kiss. You had food in your mouth at the time so you couldn't kiss back and your lips were coated in sauce. When Mitsuri pulled away and realized your mouth was full of noodles, she was so embarrassed. You just laughed, swallowing the noodles and wiping off your lips before giving her a proper kiss.

Shinobu Kocho

You two were at another festival when Shinobu kissed you. You were watching the fireworks when she turned to you and pulled you into a kiss. It was like something out of a romance movie and everything was just right. When you two pulled away, you both had matching smiling faces and pink cheeks.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi had stomped all the way to your house. He had another argument with Giyu so he was in a bad mood. You asked him what's wrong and he went on to rant about what happened. When he stopped you turned his face to look at you and kissed him. He was caught off guard but didn't push you away. When he pulled away his face was beet red. You just laughed and offered to buy him a dango to make him feel better.

Kyojuro Rengoku

You've been trying to kiss Rengoku for a while now but every time you tried something would interrupt you two. You try to kiss him before he goes on a mission or vice versa? He leaves before you get the chance to. You're on a date and you think it's the perfect moment? Someone or something appears to distract him. You two are at his home and you try and kiss him? The doorbell rings or Senjuro needs him.

It was infuriating so you decided to just walk up and kiss him and that's what you did. As soon as you saw him you just pulled him into a kiss. He was surprised but kissed back. He was so surprised in fact, that he forgot Uzui was standing there.

Tanjiro Kamado

He was rather direct about it. He just walked up to you and asked to kiss you. You were caught off guard and his sudden question made you flustered but you still managed to nod your head. The kiss was nice, up 'til the part the triplets walked in. It was really awkward after that.

Muichiro Tokito

You two were cloud-gazing. Muichiro was laying his head in your lap when he suddenly just pulled you down into a kiss. It was kinda awkward due to the angle but it was nice nonetheless. When you two pulled away he just went back to cloud-gazing like nothing happened.

Yuichiro Tokito

You had finally won a spar against him. It might've been just a fluke but you still won. You were really happy and ended up kissing Yuichiro in the heat of the moment. When you pulled away, he hit the floor. He woke up an hour later..

Zenitsu Agatsuma

He had saved you from some demons that had caught you off guard. When you two got to safety you thanked him with a kiss. He ended up passing out..

Kanao Tsuyuri

She had walked you home and you kissed her. She was surprised but was able to compose herself in time to kiss back. When you pulled away, she flashed you a smile and bid you goodnight.

Inosuke Hashibira

He had challenged you once again but this time, if he won he would be able to kiss you. You won still but kissed him anyways for the cute attempt. The kiss was a little awkward, Inosuke never fully understood the concept of a kiss so he didn't kiss back, he just stood completely still. Although, it didn't stop him from asking for another when you pulled away.

Nezuko Kamado

She had been trying to kiss you ever since she saw a couple in Asakusa kissing. She had been failing so she ended up kissing you while you were eating mochi. The ice cream inside ended up slipping out of your mouth and onto your clothes. When you pulled away Nezuko was beaming with happiness. You just giggled, ruffling her hair before getting up to get something to wipe the ice cream off your clothes with.

Gyomei Himejima

You two were playing with your kitty on your engawa when they accidentally got one of their paws tangled in your hair. After you untangled the two of you, you got up and decided to look for something to tie your hair up with.  Before you were able to completely stand up however, Gyomei gently cupped your face and kissed you. The kiss only lasted a couple seconds but it was nice. When you two pulled away, you smiled and gave him another peck before walking into your house to find a ribbon.

Kanae Kocho

You two were getting ready for your date. You were helping Kanae with adjusting her butterfly pins but when you tried to pull away she wrapped her arms around you and connected your lips with hers. You were surprised but kissed back and when she pulled away, she flashed you her usual smile, giggling to herself afterwards as she watched your face bloom into a rosy red.