Chapter 20

Alex POV

"YES! Holy shit yes!" I exclaim as tears come to my eyes. He smiles and stands up and puts the ring on my finger. I pull him closer and kiss him passionately. "I love you so much"

"I love you too" he hugs me tightly. I can't stop smilingly. "Is the ring ok?"

"Yes! I love it! I love you!" He smile, he smiles. "We have to tell everyone!" I exclaim and grab his his hand and run to the car he giggles and gets in the car  and drives us back to the college. 

When we get there I run up to John room and walk in, he looks at us and smiled "so?"

"We're fucking engaged!" I yell, still smiling. John smiled more

"That's great! Congratulations! See Thomas I knew he'd say yes." John says to Thomas

Thomas smiles and kisses me "now we should go tell the others before Alex looses it" he chuckles, I just smile at him and drag him
Out to go tell all the others.

After a while and I've calmed down a bit, me and Thomas are just cuddling in our room. I look at my ring when smile then look up at him "I seriously love you so much, i can't even put it into words"

"Wow I really got Alexander Hamilton speechless, I think I deserve an award or something" he jokes to which I playfully roll my eyes

"Your reward is having the best husband ever" I smile and kiss his cheek then cuddle into him. "But you can have another reward later tonight if you want" I giggle, and smirk.

He blushes a little "don't tease me Lex you might just get what you want" he smiles.

"Aww I'm not teasing you tommy, now this would be teasing you" I giggle and grind on him, making him blush more.

"I would s-stop if i were you" he says still blushing.

"Aww did I get you excited tommy?" I smile at him innocently.

"This isn't fair, you're a bottom you're not allowed to do this" he frowns jokingly.

"I am not a bottom!" I tell defensively. He laughs.

"Yes you are, you know you are" he smiles and I pout "Aww don't be mad, you're an adorable bottom." I blush and hit his arm lightly

The next morning

I wake up early as usual, I turn my head and see Thomas still asleep next to me. I smile and lay my head on his chest. I love him so much, he's just so beautiful and funny and caring and perfect. I'm so excited to be his husband, everything'll be perfect. I still don't know why he chose me, or all people to love, but he for and I know he loves me and I love him. He makes me feel so safe and happy. Not to mention he's so fucking hot, like damn his hair and his face and his body, he even has a hot personality.

Thomas POV

I slowly wake up and see Alex with his head on my chest, I smile and kiss his head "good morning baby" he turns his head and smiles at me.

"Morning tommy" I smile at him. He's perfect. I don't know how I Ever hater him. How could anyone hate him? he's so precious. Just the thought of him makes me so happy, thinking about marrying him makes me happy,  thinking about spending the rest of my life with him makes me happy. He's so cute, everything he does is just so graceful and perfect. He so funny and kind and ugh I just love him more than I could ever explain. I know he loves me too, I know he Trusts me and I trust him. Out of whole relationship just feels like a dream come true.

A/N y'all I'm so sorry it took me months to post this, I kinda forgot about this book for a bit. But that's the last chapter I hope you all enjoyed it