Chapter 17

Alex POV

*the day he's going home*

"Are you ok? Hold on I'll carry your bag" Thomas says walking over and grabbing my bag while I get up.

"Babe I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt that much and they said I'm all good to leave" I tell him.

"But still! Besides you're short so there's more pain and less of you"

"Ok first that's not how it works and second I'm not that short you're just really tall!" I pout.

"You're so cute when you're mad" he laughs.

"Come on I wanna go home" I sulk and start walking out. We walk out and I sign all the stuff and then walk out to his car. "Y-you should stay over. My parents are out of town for a conference." I suggest nervously.

"Sure, if you want me to" he replies.

"Oh well I-if you don't want to you don't have to, you can just drop me there and go home I just didn't wanna be alone but-" I start rambling nervously but he cuts me if.

"Babe, I wanna stay over, relax" he assures me. I smile and nod. When we get there we both get out of the car and walk into the house. "You sure you're feelin ok?" He asks.

"Yes, even the doctors said I'm fine. Don't worry" I assure him. We walk up to my room and I lay ok my bed. "So what do you wanna do?" He smirks then leans over to kiss me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He slips his tongue in my mouth making me moan. He giggles softly and runs his hand through my hair. I pull off his shirt and rub my hand up his chest.

He pulls off my shirt and starts kissing down my neck and collarbone. He starts undoing my belt making me moan louder.

"Ayo yo yo yo yo what time is it?!" John yells.

"showtime!" Everyone yells straight after "ah gross!" Eliza exclaims.

Me and Thomas quickly separate and I fall of the bed. "What the fuck are y'all doing here?" Thomas exclaims grabbing his shirt and putting it on then passing me mine.

"We was comin over to celebrate you not dying anymore!" Laf replies.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I ask.

"No bitch We never knock you should know this!" Peggy exclaims.

"sorry we're late but we got that alcohol" Maria says followed my Charles.

"Yo we should play spin the bottle!" Angelica suggests. We all nod and move into a circle.

"Hey Alex do you got shot glasses?" Laf asks.

"Bro I'm not legally allowed to drink yet to do think I have shot glasses?" I reply. time lHe just rolls his eyes.

"Ight chill we can drink out of the bottle like normal people. Imma go first" Peggy grabs the bottle of vodka and drinks some of it then grabs the empty bottle and spins it. It lands on Eliza.

"Eww what the fuck, she can respin right?" Eliza asks.

"Yeah definitely I would rather make out with John's turtle thank kiss her" Peggy replies leaning over and spinning the bottle.

"Hey! My turtle could do way better than you!" John yells. The bottle lands on Maria. Peggy leans over and they basically start making out.

"If me and Alex aren't allowed to do that you can't either!" Thomas exclaims. I nod in agreement.

Peggy moves back to her place and Maria spins the bottle, it lands on Thomas. She drinks some of the vodka then walks over and kisses him. "Alright, it's just a game stay off him" I say after a second and put my arms around him.

He laughs then drinks some of the vodka. She spins the bottle. It's probably really dumb that other than Peggy and Maria we're all sitting next to our S/Os but whatever. It lands on Angelica. He sighs then gets up and kisses her. "Well that was traumatising" she says.

"Hey he's an amazing kisser!" I say defensively.

"Ight whatever" she spins it he bottle. We play a couple more around until we get bored. we start just drinking and playing music.

Awhile later the door opens, we all look over to see my dad "Alex? What's going on?" He asks.

"Heyyyyy" I smile.

"Are you drunk? Aren't all of you underage?" He asks.

"I'm not!" Angie exclaims.

"Yeah! And we're not druuunk!" I add.

"Ok I'm taking these" he walks over and grabs all the alcohol.

"Ok but real quick lemme drink some" John walks over to him, grabs a bottle then Starts drinking it.

"Wha- No! All of you either go to sleep or go home" dad says and walks out. we all frown. We all decide to just watch some movies for the rest of the night.

*When they're back at college*
Thomas POV

"Hey babe I'm gonna go get a coffee u want anything?" Alex asks. I just shake my head. He nods and walks out. About 10 minutes later there a knock of the door. I get up to open it.

I see a tall Middle Ages man standing there "can I help you?" I ask.

"Yeah doesn't Alexander Hamilton live here? I tired next door but they told me he spends most of his time him" the man replies.

"Umm yeah but he's out right now but do you want me to tell him something?" I ask.

"Um yeah ok. Just ask him if we can meet up and give him my number" he gives me his number which I write down.

"Who's it from?" I ask.

"James Hamilton, his Dad."