Chapter 8

He got the call about the giant villain. He was a bit far, but the villain's quirk made him turn into a monster, so maybe he could erase his quirk and turn him back to a human form. It would take some time to get there, but hopefully more heroes would be in this area to fight the villain.

He was wrong.

Apparently, he got there right with the heroes. But the villain didn't hurt anyone, and barely destroyed anything except for one kinda small building. But there he saw, fighting it... a kid. A homeless looking kid. Who was kinda familiar. One hero ran to the kid to tell him to run away, and Aizawa and the rest of the heroes ran to the villain to fight him. But, the villain looked a bit tired. One of the heroes, with the power of making his fists stronger, gave the villain one punch and they fell down. Defeated. Aizawa looked back and saw the kid walking away, and immediately knew why he was familiar.

It was him.

Izuku midoriya.

Aizawa turned back to the heroes and the villain and saw that they already tied him up. He turned his head back to where Izuku was, but he was gone. There was no doubt it was him, and Aizawa wasn't planning on losing him this time.

!!!MENTION OF RAPE!!!
You can skip it and scroll down until you'll see the text saying it's over!

The man got closer and closer, and Izuku stepped back until he hit the wall. "There's no way to run, you know." The man said. Izuku felt the panic rise up, his hands even more shaking. What was this man going to do to him? Kill him? Kidnap him? Worst?! He didn't know, and didn't want to know. "Listen, the heroes are right here" Izuku said, like signing him to stop what he was planning on doing. "They won't hear you from here." The man said and got even closer, if it was even possible. The man put his hand on izuku's hips, and Izuku let out a small whimper of fear. He hated it, he needed to get out of there. The man smirked the moment Izuku let out the small whimper, and got even closer to him. He grabbed izuku's wrists and pinned them above his head, and it hurt. With the other hand he started to life up izuku's shirt, and Izuku kicked the man right in the nuts.

"FUCK- you little shit!" The man said and let go of Izuku because of the pain, and Izuku took this opportunity and tried to run from him. The man grabbed izuku's leg, making him fall down. "Ugh-" Izuku let out a groan of pain as he hit the floor, and the man kicked him in the ribs. "I was about to go easy on you, but you kinda annoyed me." The man said and kicked Izuku again. Izuku held his stomach in pain, and the man bend over to him. He grabbed Izuku by the throat, pinning him to the floor; and of course it hurt him. It would surely leave a bruise there. "But, we can also do it the hard way." The man said, reaching with his hand to his pants. Izuku looked over to what the man was doing, and immediately knew.

the man reached to izuku's shirt, and started to lift it up again. Izuku felt the man's hand on his body, and immediately knew this was the end, and that he needed to do something.

!!!FELLAS ITS OVER! KEEP READING FROM HERE BC ITS IMPORTANT!!!

He lifted his hand up and grabbed the man's hand, punching it in the middle of it making the hand move, and Izuku managed to get away from the man's hand. The man hurried to grab him back, but izuku's hand moved in a move of self defence, and without even being touched the man flew back and his back hit the wall that was behind him. Izuku looked at his hand, then made a grabbing movement with his hand and moved them up, which made the man go up as well. "You fucking-" Izuku started to say as he repeated the movements over and over, making the man hit the floor and the wall multiple times. "What made you even fucking THINK-" Izuku kept saying, and he felt his body getting tired again. "THAT YOU CAN EVEN-" his hands began to hurt. "TRY TO TOUCH ME-" the man's shouting slowly stopped, and the multiple beating on his head caused him to pass out. But Izuku didn't stop. He kept on throwing the man's body on the ground and on the wall, even though now his whole body hurt. Then he heard a stepping noise, and immediately stopping his quirk and looking to where the noise came from.