Chapter 6

(Sorry for the super late update- BUT FINALLY HERE IT IS)

Izuku ran.

He ran and looked everywhere. There was smoke and fire surrounding him, leaving him with no way to escape.

He looks to the side, and sees a lifeless body on the ground, surrounding by smoke.

Izuku ran to it, and flipping it to the side, to look for a aaaaaa face.

It was his mother.

"Mom?? Mom are you ok?!"

She wasn't breathing. Her heart wasn't beating.

She was dead.

"Mom, please wake up!"

Izuku didn't know why he wanted her to be alive. She abused him, after all. She was the worst.

But seeing her lifeless body just laying there, somehow made tears fall down his face.

"It's your fault!!"

Izuku turned around and saw his father behind him.

"What...?" Izuku mumbled.

"YOU KILLED HER!!"

"It's not my fault... ITS NOT MY FAULT!" Izuku shouted back.

"It's your fault. ITS ALWAYS YOUR FAULT!"

Izuku woke up sweating. He put his hand on his head and looked around. It was dark. No fire or smoke, and no dead bodies. "Fuck...." he mumbled and put both of his hands on his face.

It's been more than 5 months since Izuku ran away. Since his parents died, and his house was destroyed.

5 months of running.

Izumi grabbed a water bottle from his bag, and drank half of it. He looked at it disappointed as he saw that he was about to run out of water. He needed to get more food and water before he'll starve, and the only way to get them... 'god I hate stealing...' Izuku thought and looked at the sky. He was currently sitting on a roof of an abandoned house he found out of nowhere, and it was probably 1 or 2 am. He didn't have a phone, so he couldn't know. Izuku closed his eyes trying to sleep, and when he couldn't he just lay down and looked at the stars. He was still sweating a bit because of the nightmare he just had. "Ugh!" He groaned in frustration and threw his hands to the side. Suddenly some of the rocks next to him just flew aside. Izuku looked at them, and then at his hands.

This really happened sometimes, out of nowhere. His "secret quirk" was activate sometimes, and Izuku could only half control it. Of course, he wasn't a pro, but at least he didn't destroy houses or killed people.
He needed to control his quirk, of course, but first he needed to think about what he's going to do. Currently, he's a homeless orphan with no money, who's about to run out of food. He knew that he needs to go to the nearest store and steal something. A bottle of water, and maybe some m&m's. Anything that will shush his stomach.

Flashback

"What do you mean he's not there?!"