End

"Hadrian"

The voice of a very angry potions master roared through the halls of Riddle manor. The said male was wearing a large black coat with the sleeves rolled up. His hair was pulled up with a green ribbon. 

" Tom!!" Since he didn't get a reply for the first call, he tried the second one. Tom appeared behind him and back hugged him. " Yes sweets?"

Severus rolled his eyes at his flirty husband, even after twelve years of marriage, the guy was still the same. He saw Hadrian sitting on the sofa. " Your son has taken privilege in scaring pretty boys away. " He was referring to the Malfoy heir who looked terrified at the sight of his son.

Anger flashed through Hadrian's  eyes. He turned to his dad- " I  don't scare pretty boys, because there is none except the Blondie". 

Tom let out a deep chuckle, the vibration hit Severus' neck. " Sounds familiar doesn't it?" He licked a spot behind Severus' ears and blew soft hot air on the spot. But Severus wasn't having any of it. 

" Quit it Tom. I have portions to complete."  Severus dashed through the halls away from the devil's grip. Tom stared at his son who was equally surprised at his papa. " So, Malfoy huh?" He cocked any eyebrow at his son.

" Yep. Malfoy."

" You know, we are conducting a party tonight. And the Blondie will be here."

A sly grin spread across Hadrian's face. Tom shook his head.

like father like son.