Husband

He was woken by a light knock in the door.

" Come in". He yelled.

" Morning honey". Tom Riddle entered the room with a cup of coffee in the hand

What the hell?.A quick information, Severus liked to sleep naked when at home.

" Who the hell asked you to get in". Severus said frantically trying to gather sheets to cover himself.

" You just did". With smug grin on his face, Tom was standing there dressed in black jeans and white T-shirt( which Severus thought matched him) sipping his morning coffee.

" We are engaged, it's over, aren't you gonna leave".

" How can I?. I have a beautiful wife to take care off"

" Whom are you calling wife?"

" Weren't you the one I put a ring on. Don't tell me, you wanna top?". He said with a fake surprise. "We can try that too"

Severus was surprised. This guy did know how to flirt. Why the hell is his brain going mayday when he actually need it. Blood rushed into his ears.

" Maybe you should get out , I need to change"

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay."

Well let's say that Tom was thrown out like a kitten, literally.

Severus was grumpy. When I say grumpy, really grumpy. The guy looked like he was gonna murder.

" Um... Severus, we have got something to tell you".

Severus was busy glaring at his fiancee who was inturn busy sending flying kisses at him.

" Severus are you listening to me?". He was brought back from his staring contest by his father's stern voice.

" Stop it Al, let him look at his husband. I can already see the love oozing out of him"

Severus wanted to puke. He didn't know whether his dad was mocking him or not. As far as Severus was concerned, there was nothing but hostility in his gaze.

" So Severus, since you are already engaged, he is technically your mate now. So we thought it would be best if he attend Hogwarts with you. It's your last year after all."

One word. Shit

" Thank you Mr. Prince. I had no idea how I was gonna survive without Sev by my side"

" Don't thank us dear. I do know what it feels like to have your mate away from you. And quit calling like that, you can call us Al and Nicole. You are are future son in law after all".

If his dad hadn't been head over heels for his papa, Severus would soon be plotting his death.

Who thought having a fiancée was this hard. "I have to use the restroom". Severus excused himself from the tiring conversation.

Tom couldn't help but smirk.