Severus Prince

"Hey Snivellus, how you doing?". Severus Snape tried hard not to flinch at the insults coming from James Potter.

"Shut it James. Go away". Lilly glared at the said Potter. She didn't understand the reasons behind the Marauder's contempt towards Severus. He hadn't done anything wrong. And there was no way he was in love with her, he was gay and Lilly had a girlfriend. James knew it too.

Throughout the conversations, severus remained silent, he didn't want to intervene. He wanted to stop Lilly, tell her that it was impossible to drill sense into Potter. He remained silent anyway.

The entire hall was listening. Why wouldn't they? All the students of hogwarts found Severus as a plaything, merely for entertainment purpose. They enjoyed every insults thrown at him. Even the professors weren't concerned about him. However they never did anything too far to piss him off, seeing he was the heir to one of the most powerful wizarding families. He could swear that he saw the headmaster laughing merrily when a whole bucket of green slime was poured on him last Christmas. After all, he was always considering the Marauders and no one else.

"Whatever Lilly" James just rolled his eyes and left the duo alone. Lilly being the good friend she was, changed the topic and started talking about the upcoming potions test.

The semester had just begun but the professors were already flooding them with class tests and works. Never bothered Severus though.

Severus' mind was elsewhere, he was thinking about what his papa had told him. He had powers. Powers that hadn't appeared in over thirty centuries. He was neko, a Water Neko. His entire life source was concentrated around the element. And he shouldn't let anyone hear about it. A Neko was rare and an elemental Neko was even rarer. He was sure that there would be handful of people who would like to claim him as theirs. After all he was a male bearer.

Being a Neko had its perks. In simple words, you become pretty. But it also had it downfalls. For example, Severus was praying that Lilly wouldn't notice his height decreased over the break.

" Are growing shorter Sev? you were even more taller last year."

Speak of the devil.

"What are you talking about Lilly? You can't loose your height." He tried his best conceal his panicking body.

Lilly hummed in response and turned to do whatever she was doing earlier. Severus focused on his food. He could feel eyes on him. After a while, it became unbearable. He looked up to see Lucius Malfoy looking at him in interest.

what? A pureblood must know that it is rude to stare at another heir. Severus eyed Lucius, hoping he would back down. He didn't.

Severus tried ignoring the Malfoy heir for the rest of the dinner.

He bid his byes to Lilly before returning to dungeons. He never followed the path all the students followed, he would be tripped, hexed and even punched. He chose an abandoned corridor for getting to his dorms.

He walked through the deserted hallway, looking at the portraits, waving at the familiar wizards.

You see, Severus was a polite person. A perfect pureblood. Calm and collected. He wasn't liked by anyone, not because he was unbearable, but because of his reluctance to be sociable. He didn't like people around him. Most took it as his ego. It was far from that, Severus stayed away from people so that his magical outburst wouldn't hurt people and they wouldn't find out his deepest secret.

Being a Neko wasn't easy.

He was pulled away from his thoughts by the Malfoy heir.

"Hey Sev" The malfoy heir purred.

"What do you want Malfoy?"

"Its actually simple Sev, I want you". Lucius pushed Severus against the wall, his eyes filling with lust.

"With this face and ass, do you think I could control myself? You are just like a creampi-"

Lucius never got to finish that sentence. He was cut of by a sharp kick in the no no zone.

"Keep your hands to yourself Lucius. One step out of the line, I am sending you to askaban." Severus said to the withering Malfoy on the floor before fixing himself and walking away like nothing happened.

Did I tell you that Severus was super talented in fighting. He didn't take bullshit from anyone, Neko or not.

I hope you understood Severus' character. And please keep in mind that this is a Sniddle fanfic. Although I ship Jeverus, I also ship Sniddle and there are not many fanfics on them.