𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞

[this is a special chapter for hitting 5K or possibly more when I post this up! More text under the chapter!]

This is a special chapter for you guys! A made up Greek themed tale!

__________[The tale begins...]_________

"I'll make sure to send you a message-dove every month Mother, Father." A young looking man stood by the entrance of his home. His two parents watching him in worry as his mother tried to hold her tears in.

"My dear Wilbur. Please do that and stay safe. You know your mother can't handle hearing you get hurt." Wilbur sadly smiles as he was brought into a embrace of his loving mother. Her brown hair and brown eyes looked into his similar ones. His mother always loved his eyes a big hint was because they were exactly like her's. Those warm brown eyes filled with curiosity and happiness.

"Kristen, I know you're worried but Wilbur needs to go soon. Before the sun start setting." Kristen the mother of Wilbur smiles sadly at her husband. The blond hair and wrinkly face that was caused by smiling all those 24 years when Wilbur came into the world.
"Oh I know Phil! Don't remind me or I'm going to start crying again." Phil and his son chuckled before the happy man smiles up to his son.

"You got this Will. Go and find the world." Wilbur nods and bid his last goodbye before leaving the small village.
A knew goal to set and a knew goal to find opportunities.

"(YYYY/NNNN)!!" A body poked out of the blinding water. A curious pair of (e/c) eyes that looked to the direction where a call had happened.
Her (s/c) forehead and (H/c) being visible to the caller.

Blonde locks that has yet to be cut was the first thing the human looking female spot. Those curious blue eyes that searched for her body in the lake. The female smiles as she hides into the lake once more before circling a bit and crawled up to the solid ground.
The white loose dress that wrapped her body and exposed her hips moved in the sudden wind while her body and hair looked dry despite being in water.
The (s/c) skin that looked soft and silky smooth shone in the afternoon light that the sun provided the female in.

(YY/NNNNN)!!" There was the caller again. A five years old human child. A boy to be exact.
The female smiles more, she carefully goes behind the human child as she carefully and quietly stepped on the ground barefoot.

"(YYYY/NN)-" the human boy stopped his screaming when he was captured in (s/c) arms that embraced his pale skin.
"Yes Tommy?" (Y/n) voice spoke out smoothly and the human child laughed at how his motherly friend had spooked him once again.

"Soldiers is in the village again!" The smile (Y/n) had on her lips lost it's muscles and quickly she changed Tommy's position in her arms before whisper to the young child to hold his breath.
The boy blew in as much as air as he could and the young woman jumps into the water, taking the human child with her.