"𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲!"

"I really don't understand why you want me to download all these apps, Wilby.." Early in the morning Wilbur and (Y/n) were laying in bed looking through (Y/n)'s phone.

Yesterday's night had been a lot of events having (Y/n) sleep heavy once she got home. Lucky for her, Wilbur had helped her out of the tight dress she wore at the event and changed her into more comfortable clothing. So once the two couple woke up together in the bed, Wilbur had somehow convinced (Y/n) to download social medias for fun. So 11 am in the morning (Y/n) laid in the bed with her husband beside her guiding her on what to do.

"Now download Twitter!" Searching the app the female downloads it while going to Instagram to make her account.
"Here click on Create account." Clicking on it, the female quickly follows the small guide before finally making the account. Having followed Wilbur and him followed her back.
Next was Tiktok. Going into the app, the female followed the instructions and made her account quickly, having her profile picture as her hand where her wedding ring was placed.

(Y/n)Soot

"I'll follow the others later.." still feeling tired from the late night event, Wilbur took (Y/n) phone to finish off the last app.
Going into Twitter he help his wife make the account and made a note in her phone if every account she had made to not forget the password or username.
Taking a picture of (Y/n) left hand while Wilbur held it in his own hand the rings shone lightly in the picture and setting it as the Profile picture the female squeezed the hand unconsciously and Wilbur smiles before searching himself in his wife's account and followed him giving him an mental note to follow her back.

Placing the phone at the night stand Wilbur joined his wife in sleeping later.

Thousands of notifications had attacked the precious phone of (Y/n). All being followings and DMs but (Y/n) only stares at the phone screen trying to figure out how Wilbur had convinced her at the small moment where she was tired to download all these apps.

Seeing a tag which came from Wilbur's account, the message told his fans that he had convinced his wife to download all the social medias to much made (Y/n) quickly hit over 900K being soon near to one million.

More tagging at come into your notifications and more stress builds up.
'How could I let Wilbur do this to me..'

"Hey are you okay?" Wilbur walks into the kitchen where (Y/n) had been staring at her phone for the past minutes.
"Tell me how you could convince me to do this." Wilbur walks closer to his wife, kissing her head and takes a seat beside her.
"Convince you what?" (Y/n) stares at Wilbur dumbfounded by his response to which he laughs at.

"Because of you I've been getting non-stop notifications! This is my first time having social media and you're already making it hard for me!" (Y/n) sigh before setting her head against the wooden table. Wilbur who had taken his wife's phone to look through the notifications smiles when he sees his friends following her.

"Well it's not that bad, Tommy and some others are following you! Plus I'm sure you'll get used to this soon!" Wilbur passed the phone to (Y/n) who took it carefully in her hands and looked at the following notifications.
"Being famous is scary you know? That's why I like to lay low.."

"What do you mean lay low?! You're already famous in TV!"
"I know! It's just that I don't show my face to the TV why do you think every fashion show has a dress code?! We wear masks over our faces and it's only because I don't want to show my face! I'm basically already being famous because of my job!"
A few more notifications bombed (Y/n)'s phone and in response she sighs and puts down her phone.

"I really hate this.." Wilbur smiles before passing a sandwich to his wife.
"Well I hope you don't hate this sandwich I made." (Y/n) took the sandwich in her hands and starts eating it. Tiredness from the spamming of notifications made her whine more while she slowly ate her food.

While (Y/n) distracted herself, Wilbur had brought up his phone to take a picture. Later he moved to Instagram to post in his story.

My pretty Wife is sour because of the notifications :)

The picture was posted to the story and thousands of people looked at the story.

The picture of (Y/n) wasn't all bad. You had a perfect side profile and the frown in your eyes was visible but it made the facial expression add something extra. The messing (h/c) hair that haven't been fixed since she woke up and the sandwich in her  hands made the picture look more cuter because of her.

Today would be an oddly peaceful day. Lucky for (Y/n) her work won't be calling for her in 4 week and the female could finally relax which made Wilbur also feel at ease.

The comfortable silence in the kitchen made the couple feel relaxed and happy in their company.
Finishing the sandwich (Y/n) took her usual medicine and drank out of her (fav drink) that had sadly became room temperature.

These days is what the couple missed. Even if they had a lot of time to relax, Wilbur sometimes streamed while (Y/n) had different things to take care of one of them being a clothing designer but when these days comes the couple could only enjoy being with each other until the next day where everything would be different from the one before.

Perhaps it would be another adventure? Perhaps another struggle? Or perhaps just a calm day like the one before but it would matter. Wilbur and (Y/n) would do it together whenever they where long away from each other. It was a promise they made, a promise they made 5 years ago.

____________________
JOIN SERVER PLEASE!

Have a good day bye!!