𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤! 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐

Walking towards the next ride Tommy somehow chose to stay close to (Y/n) after the victorious win from before.
Wilbur who wasn't very found of that stood beside (Y/n) making is wife be in the middle of the two males.

"I'm miserable" Tommy spoke out first making (Y/n) turn to him a concerned way.
"No you're n-" "You're misera-Why?" Wilbur turned his words as his wife glared at him in a annoyed way.
"Was it because (Y/n) won you the dog and not you yourself?"

"Wha-no! I'm happy about that but because that you putting me on all the rides man." (Y/n) ruffles the blonde locks of Tommy as she smiles and says to let's take things easy.

Wilbur flips the the camera to his face."We can just go straight in the smiler if you want" Tommy grumbles as he looks down more. "Yeah that's what I thought, Let's work our way up"
"Wilbur!"

"Tommy-this is the second ride this is duel Tommy" Wilbur tried to make the teen a bit better but the statement made him all spacing out.
"You got this dude, you got this!"
"Juul"
"oh god"

"(Y/n), Phil tell Tommy he got this." Phil turns towards the younger ones saying that Tommy will be able to do it.
"You can do it Tommy!"

Entering a tunnel (Y/n) listened to the conversation Tommy and Wilbur had.
"Tommy-Tom-" "yeah?" Wilbur came closer to Tommy, he spoke quietly so no one were able to hear it.
"There is a high chance you're going to die" the joke made Tommy gasp silently as he was left behind with (Y/n) who looked more worried for the teen.

Wilbur walked closer to Phil who asked what he told the kid.
"Nothing"
"Wilbur, you can't keep making the child scared!"

"How are you feeling Tommy?" The group had entered a horror house, masks on while other people walks around them

The group had entered a horror house, masks on while other people walks around them.

"Oooh I've never been in this place before" (Y/n) stated making Tommy react.
"Really?" "Yeah! My family don't like to go out on these things so this my first time" The teen nods and Phil jumps into the chat.

"Good thing you came with us right?" (Y/n) smiles and nods before the entered the rides.

"OH! There is guns on these things!"

The ride starts and a series of Flashing light come into the darkness that laid in the hotter house. (Y/n) sat beside Wilbur and held the play gun in her hands, unsure of what to do.
"Here, shoot at the monsters" (Y/n) nods before going in with shooting the jump scares.
The female could hear screams coming out of Tommy, the flashing light and high sounds effect couldn't match the screaming that came out of Tommy. (Y/n) chuckled to herself as she continued to focus on the game.

'This is really fun!'

"Tommy do you trust me?" Wilbur spoke out through the high music and Tommy's screaming.
"I TRUST ANYONE IN THE SCENARIO!"
"alright but you might die" Phil shook his head as he shot another ghost.
"DON'T TRYST HIM!"