𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

"Maybe this was a bad idea" (Y/n) stares out through the crowd as she was looking for someone.

"Well you didn't actually have to come, Tubbo was just begging to have you come with me when we're meeting someone who wanted to see you." Tommy spoke out beside (Y/n) as he also was looking for someone.

Around the airport, a lot of people were walking around, many adults who were coming home from trips or people visiting walked around, some of them staring at the two tall friends.

"Well I get that Tubbo wanted me to come along but who is this person who wants to meet me? Are they another friend of yours?" (Y/n) turned to Tommy as he turned to (Y/n) as well.

Tommy crossed his arms as he stared at his dirty shoes. "Well I wouldn't call him my friend...He's Tubbo's friend."  (Y/n) smiles and ruffles Tommy's hair.
"Well either way, you know Tubbo's friend and it seems like you aren't in a bad relationship with that friend."

"HEY GUYS OVER HERE!" (Y/n) turned her eyes to the call, it was Tubbo who called out with a smile and a tall boy behind him.

'That must be the friend of Tubbo's..' (Y/n) watched as Tubbo came closer and the tall boy behind him became taller. 'He is surely tall for being young.'

Brown fluffy hair and a mask, no glasses as he seems he didn't need it for this faint sunlight.
The boy was surely tall and probably taller than (Y/n)'s husband. The boy wore a simple shirt with a thin jacket around himself and some black jeans and grey shoes. His bag and suitcase was behind him and beside him was Tubbo smiling happily.

"(Y/n)! This is Ranboo! He has always wanted to meet you so that's why I begged you to follow us here!" Tubbo broke the short silence and made (Y/n) smile wider.

The woman stuck out a hand at the tall boy and spoke kindly to him.
Ranboo took the hand into his own and shook it proudly."I'm Ranboo and I'm super happy to get to meet you in person."

(Y/n) smiles. "I'm (Y/n) Soot. I'm happy to finally meet you Ranboo."

A small fuzzy feeling that entered Ranboo's chest felt welcoming. Never had he imagined what (Y/n) would sound like but it sounded like a loving mother. Of course Ranboo loves his dear old mother very much since she supported his dreams in becoming a streamer but (Y/n)'s motherly tone made him feel like he had made the right decision of coming to the UK, even though he came here to meet his friends. The feeling soon got cut off when Tommy brought up about going to the car to load off Ranboo's stuff and the group set off to walk.

"So you got famous through TikTok?" (Y/n) spoke out as she turned left. Tommy, who was sitting beside the driver seat, turned to his two friends in the back.

"Yes! I guess I'm just lucky the people supported me in this." Ranboo answered with a smile as he had taken off his mask.

"And you're from America right? How long are you spending here in england?" (Y/n) asked again as she stopped the car in front of the red lights.