𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭

TW: possible talk of Suicide, gaslighting, toxic parents!!

Millions of listeners had joined the podcast that was now on. Sounds of two males talking happily with the audience.
"Well guys we have a little surprise! And we have been pretty excited to have her here!" Jack spoke out while looking over to Stevie who teasingly smirked.

"Welcome in (Y/n) Soot!"
"Thank you for having me!!"

"No! We feel pretty honored that you decided to accept this and have a podcast with us!" The female chuckled and thanked the two males again.

"So (Y/n), everyone knows that you're married to Wilbur soot? If I say that correct? I've heard that name from Tommyinnit a few weeks ago and the views along with the audience had requested to have you in the show! So Tell a bit of yourself!"

(Y/n) smiles and brought her hands together as she crossed her legs in a professional way. "Well I'm 24 years old and married,of course-" The woman giggles a bit before continuing. "I'm also a Clothing designer and spend a lot of time with my husband and his friends."

"Well it sure sounds like you have some things to tell us, but my question is, how is it that you married Wilbur at such a young age? Mostly people would just date a few years before marrying which is like long into the future." Stevie was first to shoot a question as he stared curiously at (Y/n).

"It started back in college. Wilbur was first to ask me out and since I was taller than any other males in my college years no one really tried to shoot their chance." (Y/n) we're about to continue until Jack asked his question.

"Wait how tall are you again?"
"6'0 foot"

Jack and Stevie let out a surprised sound while they looked among themselves.
"Haha and When Wilbur did ask me out I wasn't so sure but I was open to go on a few dates to get to know Wilbur. It was very funny when he tried to flirt with me in the most terrible way but those times is what I treasure the most. I'm not really sure where I would've been if he didn't ask me out back then"

"Oh, so when did Wilbur propose to you?"
"The day we graduated College. It was really a shock to see that he planned the whole thing! I felt like I would fall!" The group lightly laughs as they came back to their normal vibe.

"So (Y/n) everyone knows about your married, now a bit about yourself, please tell us, if-or-when you were-not exposed that sounds weird-" (Y/n) cuts off Jack who was wondering the right answer saying it's alright and that she ain't misunderstand.
"Right- tell us if when you made it into the internet, was that planned or just something on a complete accident."

"It was a total accident. I knew Wilbur streamed for a living along with making music-to which I support!- and we decided to have me "hidden" as I didn't like being inside the camera very much. But it's alright now." (Y/n) smiles as the two males seemed to feel a bit at ease.

"Oh! I've heard you're really rich! Is that right?" Stevie spoke out but Jack seemed to jump in the conversation really quick.
"Dude, that's a weird question! Who asks if someone is rich?" The trio giggles in delight.

"But yes. I am actually rich. Since the job I have gives a good amount of money and my addiction of not buying much I have saved up money that requires 5 bank accounts to keep up the money. All accounts is highly guarded and unable to hack into."

"That's actually very impressive! Oh another one! The fans want to know your skin routine! I don't know why but yeah I also want to know."

The woman smiles and leaned a bit in her chair. "Well I don't use very much of a skin routine but I read somewhere that salt water can help to acne a lot! I usually just have a face-cleanser and then spry salt water on my face! It's simple and working!"