𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞

Wilbur stared at the camera in front of himself whilst adjusting it for the right angle. The sound of jars and bags being placed was clinging behind him.

A cooking stream had been requested a lot by the fans and not only just a cooking stream but one where Wilbur's wife would be in. Surely, Wilbur considered it and asked if (Y/n) wanted to join him for a cooking stream, of course the tall woman wanted to join and the two of them decided to make (Y/n)'s favorite food, (f/f).

So earlier today, the couple had been out buying groceries for the stream and when they had finally gotten home Wilbur had been setting up for the stream.

Taking about the camera, placing the Ipad on the counter where both (Y/n) and him could watch what the chat was saying and giving a message to his mods to prepare for the stream.

This was new for Wilbur in other words, it was not often, mostly rarely that he chose to do cooking streams and usually just had gaming streams but this felt like it would be fun to do. Perhaps (Y/n) would even enjoy it herself and the fans might love it also.

The clinging of jars getting placed on the marble counter and bags being placed had long stopped and Wilbur finally stepped away from the camera. He looked at the frame to see if he had it fixed right and surely, everything was done. He just needed to post an update about the cooking stream and start it.

"You're done?" (Y/n) voice spoke out softly whilst she washed her hands. Wilbur turned around to face his wife with the phone in his hands, typing made him unable to look up.

"Yeah, just posting about the cooking stream then we'll start." Wilbur continued to type on his phone while (Y/n) watched him with a curious smile. She too wondered how this cooking stream will go and how the fans will react. It hasn't been long since she had gotten used to being inside the camera frame but she is trying yet hesitating.

"Well, everything is placed now! Oh! Should I change my clothes?" The wife looked down at her clothes. Baggy jeans that reached her waist and a tight white long sleeved turtle neck, it wasn't her usual clothing style but both Aduke and Tommy had been begging the woman to try something new. Sure the color of the clothes matched the very bright (s/c) that the woman had so she did not exactly complain.

Wilbur looked up from his phone after writing and posting. He stared at his wife for a second before smiling happily."No need to change, I think it looks great on you!" he placed his phone down and walked up to (Y/n), a bright smile and a big hug is what felt the best. (Y/n) hugs back and thanks her husband with a smile. The faint smell of the cologne Wilbur always wears entered her lungs and surely she smiled inside as well.

The camera started and now the stream had now begun

When people had finally entered the stream, comments of them being excited and happy filled the stream with positivity. Finally Wilbur entered the camera frame wearing a chef hat and apron, He waved with a Stiff like pose. "HELLO STREAM!! How are you all! Today's Stream will be a little bit Different." Wilbur exclaimed and smiled, he continued " Because! We have a special guest that will be joining us, MY PRETTY WIFE!"