𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...

"Hello, chat! We are back now!" Music in the background, camera on and happy people in the stream. This is one of the things Wilbur loves. Well in third. Music came in second place while his lovely wife was in first.

"Today we're gonna talk and answer questions while I do some speedrunning today...BUT!" Wilbur brought out a finger towards the camera, his eyes focused on the blinking camera while the chat listened eagerly."My lovely pretty Wife will join us!"

"Hey guys!" (Y/n) waved with her hand, still staying outside the camera frame.

"Why are you outside the Camera?" Wilbur looked at (Y/n) with usual smile."I'm still a little shy.." (Y/n) spoke softly as the couple stared at each other.

"Come here." Wilbur brought out his hands to have (Y/n)'s sit with him."Here." (Y/n) walks to Wilbur before sitting beside him.

"Alright Chat! Let's start the stream!" Going into minecraft the title to name the world."(Y/n) look away for a bit." (Y/n) looks at Wilbur in confusion before asking why."Just trust me!"

"Huh-" but (Y/n) could not answer back as Wilbur had put his hand over her eyes while typing in the new name of the world.

'(Y/n) my beloved '

And the world now starts to build up itself. "huh why did you cover my eyes?" "Nothing special."

Starting to walk in the world, Wilbur starts hitting a tree."Alright Chat, start asking us questions."

A dono flew up and the robotic voice came out: How tall are you (Y/n)?

(Y/n) listened to the voice before recalling the video of the young man calculating her height."I'm 6'0 ft  actually!"

The chat was filled with shock of (Y/n) being tall. "I don't even have to ask Wilbur about getting things from the highest shelfs!" Wilbur hung his head low by the comment, feeling like he wanted to help his wife more often but could not since she was also tall.

"It's alright Wilbur. Even if I don't need your help getting things down, I still need you in my life so don't be sad!" Patting Wilbur's head, (Y/n) smiles at the brown haired male as both of them look at the screen.

"Ask another question!" and just like that another donation came up: What are you working as?

"I'm working as a Clothing designer! I make different designs of clothes for different ages, from children to elders, skinny to overweight, there is always something for anyone! I also make pretty dresses and suits for the runway and it's fun to see my creations getting worn and loved by many different people!" Smiling softly at the camera the comments spammed with different responses, all getting too fast for (Y/n) to read.

Do you support Wilbur's music and streaming? The robotic voice called out.

(Y/n) smiles more as she claps her hands together."Of course I support him! Wilbur supports me as well in my work so it wouldn't be right of me if I did not support him. Plus i enjoy listening to his music and streams when I'm at work!"

"You listen to my music and streams when you're at work?" "Yeah! It's calming and helps me focus."

"Oh! and remember guys! To have a healthy and happy relationship, you need to have a partner you can trust 100% and same in the other way! It's important to keep it as it's a special bond between two people. If you're not giving 100% to your partner then there isn't much bond between you! Always find someone who is right for you, who will respect and love you while you do the same back. It'll be sad if the relationship ended up broken up if one of you did not give 100% in your bond! You and your partner should always love each other but if it not meant then end things in a good way. Also, No cheating! If you are cheating with someone then you're not giving 100% in the relationship and you're staining the true meaning of love with twisted realities and unrealistic events, that's a disgrace to what people call love."