𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫

The past few days have been nothing but chaos through the internet. The news of Wilbur having a wife spread quickly so fanart, scenarios, videos, edits and memes grew forth very quickly.

Today Wilbur was just in a call with Phil, Tommy and Technoblade. All three was casually chatting while watching Phil work on his hardcore world. Phil's stream was listening to their conversation as well.

"Wilbur people say you have a wife." Technoblade called out as Phil got in claiming he had heard it from the internet.
"Yeah. I've seen tiktoks off you too. I'm happy for you man." Wilbur thanked his friend but the peace ended once Tommy spoke.

"I still don't understand what (Y/n) sees in you, Wilbur." A groan came from the brown haired male while Phil laughed at the two.

"Well for starters Tommy. (Y/n) and I knew each other back in college and two I'm just lucky i guess. Plus (Y/n) is the only one for me so I'm extremely happy to have her. She helps me everyday so I won't mess up even if it costs my life."

"...Wilbur you sound gross now." Laughter filled the room once again as the stream continued as usual before it ended.

"Well sometimes I get a bit worried about (Y/n)." Wilbur spoke out loud while his friends asked him why.''Well (Y/n) has this special job that makes her do clothing design."

"Oh, so she is a clothing designer?" "Yeah but it also makes her work none-stop. There comes those days when she comes home super late and it worries me how she has not collapsed yet. The woman cooks the food the most, works hard every time her work calls for her and she still smiles at me so freely. I feel bad for her sometimes." A concerning tension came over the four people as the sound of keyboards being pushed down quickly in the call.

"Well Wilbur, my advice would be that you take care of her just as much as she does for you. You two are still young so take care of each other you fucking prick." Once again Phil spoke out in his usual tone, trying to have a more lighter conversation.

"Yeah, You're right."

"OMG Wilbur you're such a dick head." and a fight had begun.

"Oh! You're home!" (Y/n) popped out of the door that led to the kitchen

"Oh! You're home!" (Y/n) popped out of the door that led to the kitchen. She was wearing her usual apron and smiled happily at Wilbur once he had taken off his shoes. Wilbur hugged his wife as she hugged him back.

"Hello." "...Hi" staying like that for a good minute (Y/n) breaks the hug before going back into the kitchen.

"I'm making some spaghetti tonight! It's almost done, go and wash your hands in the meantime!" A tired smile made it to Wilbur's face before walking to the bathroom. Sounds of (Y/n)'s small humming and the fan that sat above the stove filled the apartment.

This is what Wilbur had always loved being in the same room as (Y/n). Even the small things she was doing made him feel better. Wilbur is really grateful for having (Y/n) in his life.