𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Isn't my anxiety bad enough" I told myself as the train ride started. I was starting to get an anxiety attack when I started breathing slowly, calmly to calm myself, like my therapist always told me. It helped a little, breathing was the only method I was good at I guess. The train kept on getting filled with people after the few stops, and i started getting more anxious every second. "I knew i should've just stayed home, i make everything so much worse for myself", you sighed and leaned against the window, looking at the beautiful view. You were feeling sleepy until you felt something jump next to you. You flinched and looked next to you to see a boy your age carrying lots of luggage. He looked at you, smiling akwardly.
"I'm sorry if I startled you", he said anxiously rubbing his neck.
"Your fine"  was all I can get out of my mouth, how stupid am I.
"Is it alright if I sit here" , he asked politely.
"Yeah, you can sit here...Im already gonna leave at the next stop anyways", I said, looking at him.
" Really! So am I, do you live in Tronto?"
" Yeah, I was just coming back from a trip, do you live here?"
Just as I asked my question, the train stopped...which meant it was time to go. I started grabbing my stuff when I saw the boy suffering to carry all his stuff.
" Here...I'll lend you a hand", I said grabbing two suit cases. He looks at you, smiling woth joy
"Thank you so much!!! Were not going far, I have an Uber waiting outside", he said grabbing the rest of his luggage. We both walk out of the train, you follow the boy to his Uber and finally got there.
" You can leave the luggage on the floor, thank you for helping me", he said smiling. He looked at his watch and panicked.
" DANG IT, ILL BE LATE", he said rushing his stuff in the trunk. He was just about to leave when he looked back at you.
" Hey, I never got to know your name", he said smiling.
" M-My name...my name is y/n", I said nervously.
" Well y/n, my name is Aidan...thanks again, I hope I see you again", he said getting in the car. He waved goodbye at me, still smiling. I waved back, smiling back.

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!!! I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs, ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ sʟᴏᴡ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀsᴀᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Gᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ❤️