A Rainy Day

Tap. Tap. Tap. The endless droplets of the rain drumming against rooftops, window panes and on the ground quenching the soil. The wind was icy and withering.

What better way than to cuddle up in a warm blanket, sipping hot coffee and watching a movie.

Y/N slowly opened her eyes after falling asleep to the pleasant music of the rain, nestling herself in a warm, cozy blanket. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, turning to the side to find her alone in bed.

She furrowed her eyebrows thinking where have Dylan gone since it was his idea to have a nap - pulling her against his chest holding her tightly as she listened to the rhythm of his heartbeat just like a melody mixed with the sound of the rain. A perfect lullaby to fall asleep to.

She groaned and kicked the blanket of her, getting out of bed.
"This is not cool, Dyl. So not cool. You always do this to me." She mumbled to herself while walking along the hallway.

She found him seated on a chair by the table with his headphones on and his back facing her, completely oblivious of his surroundings. She crept up behind him, smacking him in the back of his head.

He pulled his headphones off placing it on the table, gently rubbing his head.
"What was that for?"

"That's for leaving me to wake up to an empty bed

"That's for leaving me to wake up to an empty bed. You always do that, Dyl." She replied, folding her arms against her chest.

He quickly reached out and grabbed her pulling her on his lap.
"And I'm sorry for that. I really am. I promise you that I will make it up to." He replied, placing a trail of kisses along her jawline to her neck.

She turned her head noticing a stack of disorganized pages laying on the table.
"Hey, what's this?" She asked, picking up a page and skimming through the text.

"Uh, that is a script that I have to read. I'm almost done. The guys sent me this while you were still asleep and I didn't want to disturb you so I got out of bed and came here to read it."

"Oh. Am I disturbing you? I'm sorry." She replied wriggling out from his lap but he just held her tighter not wanting to let go of her, ever.

"Besides, the sound of the rain and your snoring made it a little hard to concentrate so I put my headphones on to block out the noise." He chuckled.