Night In

Y/N heard the keys jingle against the front door. She stopped what she was doing and ran down the stairs but careful enough not to trip and fall. She's clumsy that one.

When she finally made it to the door, she saw Dylan creeping in, closing the door behind him.

"Dylan?" She called out making him turn around and look at her.

"Hey, sweetie. How you doing?"

"When I woke up, you were gone

"When I woke up, you were gone." She crossed her arms against her chest as a sullen look appeared on her face.

"I know. I'm sorry." He threw his keys on the table and walked towards her cupping her cheeks as his eyes connected with hers.
"They called us all in to work for a table read at the last minute and you looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to bother you but I'm here now and I'm all yours."

"Fine." She replied, lowering her head as he instantly picked it up to look at her.

"I'm sorry." He pouted like a child which made him look really adorable.

"It's fine really. As long as you're here now."

"Did you miss me? Yeah, thought so." He smirked making her roll her eyes at him. "Okay. No need to roll your eyes at me."

"Yes, I missed you

"Yes, I missed you." She childishly stomped her foot on the floor.

"Aww. Come here." He pulled her closer to him till there were no space between them. She wrapped her arms around his torso tightly as he wrapped his hand around her and the other hand resting on the back of her head.

Her face buried against his chest smelling his sweet aroma. "You smell really good." She smiled as he could feel her smile against his chest.

"How about we stay in tonight? We can do whatever you want. I'm all yours." He suggested and Y/N didn't hesitate to agree.

"Whatever I want? Like literally anything that I want?" She pulled away from the hug but he still held her closely to him. She looked at him with the most devilish grin plastered across her face.