Eyes Talk

It was a Spring wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced a breathtaking sunset. Spread down the aisle were white rose petals. On either side of the aisle, friends and family were seated on white chairs set up for them on the grass.

It was time for the bride to walk down aisle. The flower girl lined the path with red rose petals as the music began playing. Everybody stood up and waited patiently for the bride.

The father escorted the bride down the aisle as all eyes were on her. The guests admired her, smiled at her, took out pictures.

Up ahead was, him. Her future husband, the love for her life, her everything, her soul mate.

The groom gasped at her beauty, in the verge of tears. He looked up to the heavens as if he was thanking them for gifting him with such a precious angel.

"That's my girl." He mumbled to himself, exhaling deeply.

The father and bride reached the flowered arch occupied by the priest and groom. The father hugged her and presented her to her groom.

The bride and groom faced each other hand in hand, next to the priest.

"You look really beautiful." He whispered to her.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness this man, Dylan o'brien and this woman, Y/N Y/L/N, join together in holy matrimony." The priest began.

Y/N placed Dylan's ring on first, and then he placed hers.

"If anyone objects to this marriage speak now or forever your peace."

"I swear to god if any objects..." Tyler shouted, making everyone chuckle.

"Tyler!" Holland scolded him.

"What? That's my homie. Y/N is marrying my bro. He's lucky that someone wants to marry him." He replied.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your-"

Dylan and Y/N were so eager to get on one another that they didn't even let the priest continue his sentence. He instantly dipped her and kissed her softly as if he never did before. Everyone cheered for them, however they barely noticed, their attention were fixed on each other.

"Y/N, wake up. Wake up, sleepy head." Dylan shook her repeatedly as she eventually woke up.

"I'm sorry. I was having a really good dream." She rubbed her eyes eventually looking at him standing by the bedside.

"Is that why you were making out with my pillow? Why make out with my pillow when I'm right here and these lips are lonely." He sat on the edge of the bed and instantly attached his lips on hers.

" He sat on the edge of the bed and instantly attached his lips on hers