Babysitting

Dylan and Y/N are cuddled up on the sofa watching 'Friends' after Dylan naggingly insisted. Y/N agreed, just to shut him up.

Y/N was cuddled up on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as she felt his chest rise and fall with each breath. He wrapped his arm around her, assuring her safety and warmth. They were at peace.

The doorbell abruptly rang. Y/N sat up and looked at Dylan. He shrugged his shoulders as they were not expecting anyone.

"Well...aren't you're going to get it?" Y/N pointed at the door signaling for him to answer it.

"Me? Why can't you get it?" He protested.

"It's your house."

"No, love. It's our home." He corrected, grinning at her.

" He corrected, grinning at her

The doorbell rang again.

"That's cute and all but I'm still not getting it. What if it's someone wanting to kill us?" She childishly crossed her arms against her chest.

"If it's someone wanting to kill us then why would you make me answer the door first?"

"Simple. He'll attack you first, giving me time to run in the opposite direction resulting in me escaping, well hopefully." She sneered.

Dylan gasped in response. "Wow, you are indeed mean." He got up from the sofa and walked towards the ringing door.

"I love you, Dyl!" She shouted, hearing Dylan's faint footsteps.

"I'm sure you do." He muttered.

Dylan approached the door, finally opening it

Dylan approached the door, finally opening it. After about two minutes, a child ran in, directly towards Y/N.

"Olivia!" Y/N shouted excitedly as the little girl jumped on her, embracing her.

Olivia was the neighbors kid. She's five years old. Her parents are always working and when they couldn't get a babysitter, Dylan volunteers to babysit when he's available. Olivia grew very fond of Y/N and Dylan.

"Olivia, what you're doing here?" Y/N placed her on the sofa.

"Her parents are going out tonight and asked if we could take care of her." Dylan interrupted, holding Olivia's backpack.