Paint Me

Y/N turned the shower off and opened the shower door. She reached out for her towel and dried herself. She wrapped herself with the towel and walked over to the mirror and switched the hair dryer on.

Suddenly, she heard the wooden floor downstairs creak. She looked at herself in the mirror and froze thinking that Dylan wasn't supposed to be home till weekend so it couldn't be him and no one else has the keys to the house.

She slowly switched the hair dryer off and walked through the door which led to hers and Dylan's bedroom.

She carefully opened her drawer and pulled out her taser gun. She exhaled deeply and walked out of the room with the taser gun.

She tiptoed down the stairs being careful enough not to make a sound. She looked around the house seeking for the source of the noise that she had heard. She then heard a noise in the kitchen. She walked slowly towards the noise pointing the taser gun.

She stopped at the entrance of the kitchen when she saw a guy crouching down in the opened fridge. She was about to taser him till he got up and turned around and saw that it was actually Dylan. He screamed in surprise.

"Dylan! What the hell?!" She scolded him

"Dylan! What the hell?!" She scolded him. "I almost tasered you! You got to give a girl a heads up."

"Is there any reason why the taser gun is still pointed at me?" He looked at the gun.

She slowly lowered the taser gun and left it on the counter. "You scared me." She breathed out.
Dylan slowly walked towards her and cupped her cheeks. "I'm sorry. Are you okay now?"  She nodded in response and he kissed her forehead. "Now come here." He slowly pulled her in for a hug.

She wrapped her arms around his torso and he placed his one hand on her head and the other hand wrapped around her. They stayed like that for minutes before Dylan broke the silence.

"You know

"You know...you look very sexy in that towel." He said. Although Y/N couldn't see his face, she just knew that he was smirking.

She rolled her eyes and quickly pulled away from him but now both of his arms were around her waist. "Oh, shut up." She playfully hit his chest.