Late Night Drive

"Sweetie? Y/N? Honey? Where are you?" Dylan's voiced echoed throughout the house.

"You're ignoring me aren't you? Ofcourse you are ignoring me." He mumbled to himself before getting up from the bed.

He dragged himself out of the room as he could hear the TV coming from the living room. He picked up his pace to walk a bit faster to find her perched on the couch, eyes glued to the screen.

He let out a loud, obnoxiously dramatic sigh to try and get her attention but she didn't budge. He sighed again but got the same result. He dramatically rolled his eyes as his face was in disbelief.

He walked towards the couch and crawled over to her, placing his head on her lap as he sighed again

He walked towards the couch and crawled over to her, placing his head on her lap as he sighed again. Her fingers instantly connected with his ruffled hair, playing with it as he stared at her trying to make her to look at him.

"Whatcha' doing?" He asked in a childlike manner.

"I'm trying to watch a movie here." She replied.

"Oh, so you can hear me. You don't have like a hearing problem or something."

She ignored his remark and continued her attention back to the movie. His face in disbelief yet again.

He lifted his hand up and continuously poked her cheek with his finger while repeatedly calling out her name. "Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N."

She started to grow slightly annoyed, slapped his hand away and looked down at him as he pretended to wince by her action.

"Dyl, I'm trying to watch a movie here. Do you mind?"

"Yes. Yes, I do mind like who watches horror movies for fun? You're not giving me any attention."

"I'm almost done. Now shush." She pressed her finger against his lips in attempt to keep him quiet but he instead licked her finger making her move it away.

"Did you just lick me?" She asked, rubbing her finger on his shirt.

"I did." He said proudly. "And I'm bored...and hungry..." He whined making her roll her eyes at him. "...and don't roll those beautiful eyes at me."

"Well that sounds like a 'you' problem to me, now can I back to my movie?"

"You don't love me." He sat up, arms crossed, leaning back, legs spread apart and pouted childishly.

" He sat up, arms crossed, leaning back, legs spread apart and pouted childishly