Vacation - Part 1

Dylan got up from bed and drew the curtain as the sunlight crept into the hotel room. Y/N felt the warmth of the sun on her face as she rolled over to the opposite side protecting her face from the sunlight.

 Y/N felt the warmth of the sun on her face as she rolled over to the opposite side protecting her face from the sunlight

"Sweetheart, you can't sleep here the whole day." He said softly in his morning voice and damn, his morning voice was indeed attractive.

"Trust me, I can and I will." She muttered, covering her head with the blanket.

He gave a chuckle to her reaction.
"But we are on vacation, Y/N. Let's go explore outside, our surroundings."

"No. Outside bad. Inside good." She whined under the blanket.

Dylan walked over to the bed and crouched down beside her. He moved the blanket gently down from over her head, finally revealing her face.

"Hey you." He whispered.

"Go away." She childishly covered her face with her hands.

"You're so cute

"You're so cute." He smiled, trying to move her hands from her face and he successfully did.

"I hate you." She pouted.

"No. You love me." He smirked, gently moving her hair behind her ear.

"Hate you." She childishly argued back at him, making him smirk even more.

"Love me. Now get your cute ass up." He stated firmly.

"If you insist." She sarcastically smiled.
"But you have to carry me. I won't give in to you that easily." She reached her hands out.

Dylan nodded and grabbed her from bed, carrying her bridal style towards the bathroom as she swung her legs back and forth with a grin on her face.

After an hour or two, Y/N and Dylan had finally left their hotel room, dressed for the beach.

They stepped into the elevator, as they heard someone shout, "Hold the elevator! Hold the elevator!" The guy quickly ran into the elevator as the doors began to close.

"Well, good morning to you too, Thomas." Dylan chuckled.

" Dylan chuckled