Love Me - Part 2

Dylan's POV:

Today, my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings.

I feel like I'm drowning and Y/N is standing three feet away, shouting, "learn to swim."

My hangover gathering strength like an oncoming storm. My eyes were closed, fighting off nausea. I slowly opened them, trying even through the pain to remember how I could have arrived at this strange, dark place.

What is this place?

My vision is blurry as I see a strange figure approaching me. I rubbed my eyes, regaining my vision as I see that it was Tyler.

I sat up on the couch, wincing as my brows furrowed with pain from this throbbing headache.

"Here

"Here. Take this." He passes me a cup of water with some aspirin.

I nodded in response and didn't hesitate to swallow it. The aspirin bounced off my headache like it was armored.

"How did I end up at your place?" I questioned, not remembering much that had happened last night.

"I don't know much but Y/N called me. She said that you were drunk and started to break things. She was so scared and then she asked me if I could take you to my place."

"I messed up. I messed up really bad this time." I confessed. "I don't think that she'll forgive me."

"Talk to her. Work things out calmly. Fight for her. Remind her why she fell in love with your dumbass in the first place." He responded and he was totally right.

" He responded and he was totally right

"You're right. Can you drop me off at my place? I need to speak to her." I replied.

I want, no, I need Y/N back.

"Sure. Let me put on some pants first." Tyler smiled before running to his room to gather his stuff.

We arrived at my place. I'm not going to lie, I'm scared but I need to this. I got out from the car and started walking slowly towards our front door.