The Trial of Tag #1

Very Friendly Neighbors

Staring:
Y/N L/N as Tag
Jean Grey as Marvel Girl
Laura Kinney as X-23

Story by:
Mojo

Produced by:
Mojo

Directed by:
Mojo

Knock knock knock!

Laura: Honey? Can you get the door?

You lowered the newspaper to reveal yourself wearing a pair of glass with a flat cap. You sighed.

Y/N: Yes, dear.

You set the paper down and got up from the couch. You walked over to the door and opened it to find Jean standing there.

Jean: Howdy, neighbor.

You smiled.

Y/N: Jean. How are you today?

Jean: Better now that I got to see you. Where is the Mrs?

Laura: Right here.

Laura entered the living room with a smile as she dried her hands on her jeans. Jean frowned slightly but didn't say anything.

Laura: So what brings you over?

Jean: Well, it's storming outside and I was planning on watching some movies. I was wondering if you would be interested in joining me?

You smiled.

Y/N: That sounds lovely. What do you say, love?

Laura: Sure. We can have it here, if you'd like. We have some popcorn....

Nope! No no no. This is too boring. We need to spice it up some more. Let's see here.......AHA! Let's make this a bit steamy, shall we?

Jean: Well, it's storming outside and I was all alone. I figured that the three of us could...keep each other company?

You smirked at the idea as Laura wrapped her arms around you from behind.

Laura: That sounds fu...

Wait a second. Hmm.....maybe...

Staring:
Y/N L/N as Tag
Laura Kinney as X-23
Emma Frost as The White Queen

Emma: I figured why don't the three of us keep each other company?

No no no no! The ratings are all over the place. The viewers don't like Laura. Fine. One more time.

Staring:
Y/N L/N as Tag
Emma Frost as The White Queen
Elizabeth Braddock as Pyslocke

Knock knock

Betsy: Love? Could you get the door?