Tale of Two Worlds #3

X-Men: Tag, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Ice Man, Beast, Angel, White Queen, X-23

X-Force: Pyslocke, Rachel Summers

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Wolverine
---------------
You leaned against the wall as you listened to Monster tell his story. He was experimented on from a young age. They tried to turn him into a weapon. And, yes. His father is Sabertooth. But his sounds a lot less......blood thirsty.

You had all taken him and his team back to the school after your fight. You were a in the war room just to make sure no student was around if another fight breaks out.

But you still had no idea where your three missing friends went.

Cyclops: So, you're from another world, too.

Robbie: Too?

Y/N: Our home world was destroyed, and we were snet here. Well, some of us. Hopefully you'll get to meet the others soon.

Tandy: Look, we're sorry about the fight....

Jean: We're the ones who started it. We shouldn't have jumped to such a hasty conclusion.

Y/N: I mean....

Bobby three a snowball at you, stopping you from making a comment. Monster stood up and held out his hand with a friend smile.

Monster: So, we're good?

Scott looked at his hand before he shook it.

Scott: Yes. Let's start over. My name is Scott Summer. Cyclops.

Jean: Jean Grey. Marvel Girl.

Hank: Hank McCoy. Beast.

Bobby: Bobby Drake. Ice Man.

Y/N: Y/N L/N. Tag.

Monster nodded.

Tandy: Tandy Bowen. Dagger.

Robbie: Robbie Reyes. Ghost Rider.

Monster: Y/N Romanoff Creed. Monster.

Y/N: And once again, everyone has a cooler name then I do.

The doors to the war room suddenly opened and you all turned to see who it was. Betsy and Rachel entered the room, looking slightly tired. They stopped in their tracks when they spotted Monster.

Betsy: Oh, there you are. Good. I need you for something.

Before he could protest, Betsy grabbed his arm and began to drag him out of the room. Once they were gone, everyone looked at the door.

Tandy: Uh.....we're going to end him back in one piece.

Rachel jumped at the voice and turned around to see Tandy and Robbie.

Rachel: Who are these guys?

Y/N: Heroes from another world that got stuck here.

She looked at you in surpise then at the door. She turned back to you.

Rachel: Wait....who did Betsy just take?

Hank: That would be Monster. Y/N from another world.

Jean: What did she need him for?
---------------
Betsy: Do you see it?

Monster: I don't even know what I'm looking for. I'm not the guy you want for this.

Betsy: Of course you are. You're the one who fixed it.

Monster let out a groan as he held himself against the wall of the danger room. He had tried to tell Betsy that he wasn't you, or, he was....he wasn't Tag. But Betsy just wasn't having it.