Runway Stars #2

X-Men: Tag, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Ice Man, Beast, Angel, X-23, White Queen

X-Force: Pyslocke, Rachel Grey
---------------------
You sat at your desk while you chewed on your thumbnail. You were alone for the time being, so you used the time to think.

Bobby had just come out to you. Something he hasn't done to anyone.

He was like a little brother to you and you cared about him a lot, but you didn't know what to do. You honestly didn't really care but....how would the others react?

You reasoned that they wouldn't care since everyone here was a mutant and that would just be weird if being gay was where they drew the line. Plus, Hank and Bobby are, like, best friends! Jean would love having a gay best friend!

So why were you so stressed about this?!

Y/N: Fuck!

You slammed your head on the desk and groaned.

You couldn't get his face out of your mind. The tears he had in his eyes as he told you.

It hurt to think that he was afraid to tell you. Did he think you wouldn't accept him?

You sat up and slammed your fist on the table.

Y/N: No. I'm not going to let him hide himself away like this! I'LL BE THE MOST SUPPORTIVE BROTHER THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!!!

You got up and rushed out of your room. Unaware to you, someone stuck their head out from under your bed. The same figure who has been stalking everyone for weeks.

She grumbled before she returned to under your bed, where she had been staying.

X-Men
Season 2

Scott groaned as he stepped out of the mansion. There, he found everyone standing on the lawn looking at something as Elton John played loudly off of large speakers.

Everyone was still dressed in their pajamas and they looked dead tired.

Scott walked over to Jean and let out a yawn.

Scott: So....what the hell is he doing now?

Y/N: Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid. I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind~

You were standing on a metal platform which had a gay pride flag hanging on the back. The speakers were set up on the sides and you yourself wore a rainbow checkered tank top with smaller rainbows painted on your cheeks.

Hank: I believe he is....coming out?

Laura/Emma/Betsy: He's not.

Bobby watched you as you danced on the stage. What the hell were you even doing? Was this some kind of joke?

Betsy: This is madness. Right, Rachel....Rachel?

Betsy looked around for her friend before she looked back at the stage to find her dancing with you.

Rachel: Wooooooo!!!

Everyone turned to Betsy.

Scott: Is she....

Betsy: She's prefers cans over bottles, if you get it.