X-Man No More

X-Men: Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Angel, Ice Man, White Queen, X-23, Shadow Cat, Night Crawler, Jubilee, Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, Rogue, Scarlet Witch

Tag
-----------------
Scott leaned against a nearby tree as he watched the children play on the property of the Mansion. He wasn't really thinking about anything. He found it oddly hard to focus. All he knew was that for the last month, the place he called home as been rather quiet.

And he wasn't the only one who thought so.

Jean, Hank, Bobby, and Warren all found themselves suddenly waiting for some kind of excitement to happen. There were no missions. Normally that would be fine, but they didn't have anything to do now besides train.

But it wasn't the same anymore.

Everyone felt it.

The moment you quit the team and walked away, literally, the world suddenly became....dull.

Rogue looked out at Scott from inside for a moment.

Professor: Ms. Rogue?

Rogue snapped back to the present and turned back to the Professor.

Rogue: Sorry, Professor.

Professor: Is everything alright?

Rogue nodded.

Rogue: Just a bit...what did you call me in for?

The Professor took a breath before he pulled out a set of files. He set them down on his desk.

Professor: It has been a month since Y/N left. When he did, he left two holes. One in the X-Men Red team, and one in the X-Men Prime team. And since Scott is the leader of the Red team, he will need to pick a replacement. You will have to do the same for the Prime team.

Rogue looked down at the files for possible candidates. It would be hard to find someone who could match your power. But, not just that. Your attitude helped in boosting up team moral.

Who could match that?
-----------------
Emma silently ate her lunch off to the side. She seemed distracted when Kurt spotted her. She didn't even realize the approaching group.

Kitty: Hey.

Emma looked up at the group as they all sat down. She seemed to gather herself before she smiled.

Emma: Hello.

Kitty: You okay? You seem bothered.

Emma shook her head slightly.

Emma: I'm okay. What about you guys? You finally readjusted to being back in reality.

Kurt: Da. I missed my bed.

Kitty: Same here. Though, it still sucks that Y/N is gone. No one even knows where he is.

Emma rolled her eyes.

Emma: We all know where he is. In trouble. He always is.

Laura: You're not wrong.