Days of Future Past #1

X-Men:
Tag
Cyclops
Gambit
Bishop
Wolverine
Marvel Girl
Rouge
Jubilee
Storm
------------
Scott: Thank you, everyone, for showing up today. We're just going to run a simple mission sequence. Nothing too big.

Jean, Remy, Rouge, Ororo, Jubilee, and Scott all stood in the in the Danger Room as Scott started his breifing.

Scott: Now, we're just going to run through some drills just to make sure we can manage to work together. The Professor wanted me to over see this...

He was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Everyone looked over to see you walking in with your hands in your pockets, whistling a tune.

You stood beside Jean, winked at her, and looked over to Scott.

Y/N: Go on.

Scott crossed his arms and looked at you unamused. Or maybe not. It was hard to tell something with the visor.

Scott: Look who decided to grace us with his presence.

Rouge: Where the hell have you been all week?

You just shrugged.

Y/N: Out? Anyway, what's all this? Logan said that I needed to be here?

Scott: Yes, Y/N. We're testing out the new Prime team.

Y/N: Oh, that sounds like fun. Let's get at it, then.

Jean: Wait a second. You can't just show up out of the blue like this.

Ororo: Indeed. You should at least give an explanation for your absence.

 You should at least give an explanation for your absence

You raised a brow.

Y/N: Really? You guys want to go there?

Everyone looked at you expecting you to tell them. You finally just shrugged.

Y/N: Fine. I was with Laura. By her side. And on top. And bottom. And behind....

Jubilee: WE GET IT!

You just laughed to yourself as Scott shook his head.

Scott: I swear....whatever. Look, you here to train or not?

Y/N: Yep. Bring on the weird monsters, or robots, or nazis, or whatever you're gonna throw at me.

Before Scott could continue, however, the alarms went off. You all looked up confused before the doors opened and Logan rushed in.

Logan: Bishop escaped!

Everyone looked at him confused.

All: Who?

Logan groaned.

Logan: The guy from the future that's here to kill the Cajun.

All: Oh.