Prisoners of the Mind Pt. 2

X-Men:
Tag
White Queen
X-23

X-Force:
Rachel Summers
Psylocke
-

---------------
Emma was walking down the halls of the school with a folder of graded homework in her hands. She had to admit it, she liked being a teacher. Something about it was just so fulfilling.

However, she stopped when she felt a sting in her mind. She grabbed her head and dropped her folders as she gasped in pain.

Laura walked around the corner and found her just about to fall. She quickly rushed over to her and caught her before she could hit the ground.

Laura: Emma? What's wrong?

Emma: I-I don't know. It's like one of my connections....

She looked up with wide eyes as she realized what was wrong.

Emma: Y/N is in danger.

Laura looked at her teammate in confusion. How did she even....did you have a link with her?

Emma: We have to help. Do you know where he went?

Laura: Yeah, actually, I do. The Savage Land.

X-Men

You slowly came to as your head continued to spin. The first thing you noticed as you opened your eyes was the sound of someone humming. Was that...Mary Poppins?

You opened your eyes and found a man working at a table. You tried to sit up, buy found yourself restrained by something. Straps. Leather straps.

The hell?

Mr. Sinister: Oh? The baby is awake. Good.

You rolled your head over and found an IV in your arm. You tried to use your powers, but you couldn't. You just felt weak.

Mr. Sinister: Good. Looks like the sedative is working. I'm glad. Means you won't be slipping away from me.

He booped your nose and turned back to his table.

Y/N: Where am I?

Mr. Sinister: My hideout! Super secret. No icky girls allowed. Are you thirsty? I can give you a straw and some water.

What the hell was this guy on? And how the hell did he even get you here? You looked down at your hand and tried to activate your claws, but they were barely even stabbing through.

You stopped and instead focused on your feet. You had seen Laura do this once.

Mr. Sinister: Now, why were you and those women looking around? Why are yall being nosey?

You turned your head to look at him. He was eating a sucker.

Y/N: That's none of your business.

Mr. Sinister: It is, though! Can't have you finding my machine. You see, I'm working in something great. Something that will have all of these animals under my control. I'm taking the world by storm while riding on the back of a T-Rex!

Did he....did he just tell you his whole plan?

Y/N: So, you're the business. Good to know.