23

Bright was mute for a second but when the name hit his ears... 'Win Vachirawit Chivaree'.... He feels goosebumps all over his body. Bright can't imagine that his love of life is standing in front of him. Automatically tears came out from his eyes. His heartbeat was so fast just like the day first time he met Win. He can't forgot the day he literally plead his father to talk with Win's father so he can meet him as soon as possible.... The same feeling was there today. Win was there standing in front of him.

'Win...... '
Only these words came out from his name.

'Yes sir....... '
Win replied with a beautiful smile.

And Bright's knees feels weak..... He didn't wait any moment.... He pushed his chair and hurriedly went to Win....... Win was looking at his eyes.... Not stop smiling at his husband. Bright take a deep breath and hugged Win.

At first Win was kinda feeling awkward cause Bright was squeezing him but then he understand Bright's feelings and let him do it.

'Win..... Is that really you... '

'Hmm sir.... '

'Stop calling me sir'

'But I am the intern so I should call you '

'But we are married... You are my husband'

'But we are in the office and no one knows about you and me '

'I'll let then know..... And it's my room so don't worry'

'Okay... '

'Win..... '

'Hmm..... '

'Can I hug you for some time more'

'You are hugging me nah phi Bright '

'Ohh yess... '

They were hugging each other like this.... Not talking with each other... Feeling the warmth of each other .... Feeling the presence of each other. Bright take a deep breath again to smell the familiar scent of Win. It smells like home..... It smells so comfortable. Though Bright's cheeks were covered with tears but he didn't forgot to smile.... Feel happy to take Win in his body.

At last they break the hug..... Win chuckled after seeing Bright crying like a baby.... Even Light didn't cry like this. Win wipe the tears and grab Bright's face and make him look at him.

'Phi Bright..... You said you don't want to live with you..... Now tell me.... Can you '

'Never..... '

'But you proudly said that right'

'I was afraid Win.... I thought i am going to be disabled.... I don't want you to live with a disable person... I had no idea if I can protect you.... If I can take care of you or Light..... That's why i thought about divorcing you '

'But I told you..... I'll never give you divorce'

'Hmm.... You don't know how much happy I was after hearing it.... But then I ..... I can't find you two.... Where were you Win.... These two years'

'I was there where you were phi Bright..'

'Huh... '

'Yess..... I had all the information about you.... I was watching you everyday'

'Then why we can't find you '

'Not we phi Bright.... It's only you.... Phi August... Father and mother helped me to hide me from you '

'Huh.... But I asked phi August to give me information about you..... Ohh now I understood why he can't find you...😑😑😑😑😑 '

'Hahahahaa..... Why are you making this face '