5

Win came out from the room where Light was laying.... Actually it used to be his room. Yes.... Win was nowhere else to go so he thinks about living with his parents though his in laws ask him to stay with them but he said no and he even said not to tell Bright if he search about them. He choosed his house cause Bright rarely come here...... Win was relieved after seeing Light getting better... The fever was gone now..... And Light was sleeping peacefully.

Win thought about make something for Light.... As he was about to open the door of the fridge suddenly his phone started to rang. He went to take it.... He took the call and it was from his father in law.

'Yes... Father.... '

'Win...... '

Win can sense something was not right......

'What happened father..... '

'Win.... Bright is admitted in the hospital.... Plz come here...... He is not in a good state..... '

Win was feeling like his heart is about to burst....... He didn't waste any time he explained this to his parents and his father take him to the hospital and his mother was still in the house cause someone needs to took care of Light.

As they reach the hospital Win saw his mother in law crying ..... He went there and he saw her ended up on his chest....

'Win...... Bright is not in a good condition'

Win himself was a crying mess.... Why this happened.... Inside his brain.... The only thing was roaming that all this things happened because of him. If he didn't take this decision then maybe Bright might be live safely. He sat on the ground while crying. His in laws and father tried to calm him down but he was cursing himself while crying

Time passed somehow all of them now okay and patiently waiting for the doctor. The doctor came out from the operation room all of them were eager to know how Bright was now.... Win was not even in a state to stand still...... His in laws started to talk with the doctor.

'Doctor how is my son..... '

'Luckily the operation went well.... It's like a miracle cause the state he was in, was too dangerous..... His two internal organs were badly injured and while operating him he had a stroke.... We thought we could not save him but then he recovered it...... But he is in coma.... We can't tell you how long it will take for him..... His internal organs are okay.... But the only probablem is coma....after he came back from there we can say if any other thing is dangerous for him.... '

'Thank you doctor...... '

All of them were still in a shocked..... He was not totally happy cause Bright was still in coma.... And he needs to come back from there. Win was still crying silently and he was cursing himself.

'It is all my fault.... Because of me all this happened to phi Bright...... '

'No Win.... It's not your fault.... You did nothing.... It was in his destiny..... No one had hands on it..... Bright was just coming at our house and the way a big truck hit him..... Then how can it's your fault.... Stop blaming yourself...... You need to be strong for him...... '.

'But..... I was not there when he needs me.... I just can't see him like this... Fighting with his own life...... '

'Plz calm down Win.... Just pray to God that he can come back to us....... '

............................................................................

Three days have been passed Bright was still in coma.... Win was taking care of him... And not only him but his son too.... After knowing the incident Light was blaming himself and because of that he also gets ill..... So now Win have to go home and again come back to the hospital for taking care of Bright. Because of all this he totally forgot about his own life..... He himself was not in a good state.... His parents and in laws were tensed if something happened to Win then who will take care of him. They ask him to stop doing it but he was really restless. He was still blaming himself and Win made a promise that he will not stop doing it till Bright came back to his usual life.

Bright was sleeping Lifelessly..... Just a moment ago the nurse complete the dressing..... Win also came back with fresh flowers..... And he replaced those flowers with the old ones..... He sat beside the bed and take Bright's hand.

'Phi Bright..... I am here.... Plz.... Don't make me wait.... Plz come back..... I am promising you I'll do anything for you.... Just don't sleep like this..... Wake up plz..... '

Win kissed Bright's hand and placed it on his eyes...... Tears were coming out from his eyes...... He can't see it anymore..... Win was busy but suddenly he heard a knock.....

'Come in..... '

He divert his eyes for seeing who was it and it was Mix his best friend......

'Ouu Mix...... '

'How is Bright now...... '

'Don't know.... If he don't wake up we will not find out if he is okay..... '

Mix placed a bag on Win's lap.....

'What is it..... '

'Aunty told me that you haven't ate anything.... Do you want to die...... '

'I am not in a mood of eating...... Mix.... How can I eat when my husband is not even eating..... '

'Oyee Win.... Look if he woke up and find out that you are dead then he will surely die..... So pls.... Stop treating yourself like this...... Light is also in home... He also needs you.... So don't make it hard for both of them '

Win nodded and after knowing the truth he took a bite...... After finishing it he sat back on his place..... Suddenly Mix spoke out.....

'I still remember Win those days..... I don't like Bright..... I always wanted you to live happily with someone who will be a mature person..... Don't get me wrong.... Plz..... I am really sad for what happened to him..... But all this happened because of his immaturity...... Why he is like this..... Cause no one can even imagine the great Vachirawit is this much obsessed with you.......'

Win also started to recalled the day...... He first met Bright...........

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

Win was in his last day of school.... He was really very happy because finally he is graduated and he will start his university life....... As he went back to his house.... He Hugged his mother and father.....
'Mom, Dad.... Now I am graduated...... '

'Yes son... We are proud of you... You did really great..... Now tell me what you want to study..... '

'Dad.... I want to study fashion designing..... '

'Oukkkk.... Then it's final..... I'll search the best university for you my son.... But before that.... Today we need to attend a party..... '

'Which party dad...... '

'You remember uncle Vachirawit..... His older son is now taking a part of his bussiness and for this he is throwing party.... So they invite all of us..... '

'Okay...... '

At 6pm everyone was busy getting ready for attending the party...... Their house has a long distance it will take one and half hour for them to reach their...
At 8 pm Opas- iamkajorn family reach Vachirawit mansion. As all of them take a step everyone started to greet them. Mr opas iamkajorn was a known face to everyone.... He was the best lawyer and also Mr Vachirawit's personal lawyer... He took care of all the things of Mr Vachirawit bussiness so they shares a good relationship. But for Win he met Mr Vachirawit when he was 10 years old so he barely remember his face. Win was feeling awkward cause he was not familiar with any of them so he stays besides his parents all the time. Though Win was busy greeting all of the people who were talking with his parents but Win was not aware of one thing..... Someone was checking him out all the time from head to toe and that person can't even took his eyes from him.

𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂......

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 😊😊❤❤❤❤