7

Win didn't click the follow back button cause he was not a big fan of following people (🤐)..... So he thought of ignoring the fact but before placing his mobile he check Bright's profile. It was full of pictures and half of them were showing that , at that time he was in USA..... Though most of his pics are single no friends or girlfriend or boyfriend. But for a guy like him it's really weird right.....

'He is hot then why don't have any photo of girl or boy..... His followers are more than me..... Maybe prefer a low key relationship..... Why care Win..... Let's go today is your first day of university...... '

Win hurridly got ready..... He finally can study what he wanted to at the same time he was kinda of afraid what if his expectations become his worst reality..... Still he gather all his courage and hide his face with the expression of excitement. It was the first day so his father prefer him to go with him...... As he step on the gate he can sense all his eyes on him. Win was kind of embarrassed the way both the girls and boys were looking at him.... He still manage to find his classroom. The sits were full only one was empty so he took it...... As he sat.... Someone tap on his shoulder.

'Hiii there...... '

'Hiiiii............... '

'My name is Mix and urss...... '

'Ouu my name is Win...... Nice to meet you.... '

'Nice to meet you too Win.... I think I know you..... '

'Me..... '

'Yes..... Maybe I follow you on ig that's why.... I saw your picture...... Yes... It's you.... All the boys and girls commmts like they want to date you.... You are really popular on ig...... '

'No no..... Nothing like that.... I randomly click some photos I don't even check the comments..... '

'Really..... '

'Yes..... I don't even check the comments... It is the first time I am hearing that people are commenting something like that..... '

'Then you must didn't check all the msgs right...... '

'What msgs..... '

'Msgs from your lovers..... This also happened to my older brother he is beautiful like you.... He got so many msgs... His ig is full with msgs like plz date me... Are you single.... I want to marry you.... I want to taste you..... '

'That's really crazy..... '

'Yes.... You should have check those and block all of them..... And thanks me later.... By this I solved my phi's problem..... '

'Okay let me check....... '

As Win open his ig and went to the msg room he can see over 3000 of ID's msg........

'Shiaaaa..... This is crazy..... I rarely open the msg section cause what I do is helping my mother and studying or listening music...... '

'I can understand you.... You are just like my phi..... As I saw you I can sence the thing in you.... It's okay Win I am here... I'll help you to get rid of it...... Wait open some msgs let's see what they have said to you..... '

Win nodes as a yes and open the msgs..... And as he open it something caught his eyes.... The second person was really familiar.....

'Wait Win..... Is he really that guy...... '

'What..... '

'Bright Vachirawit chivaree...... He have million of followers.... But you know what he is not a social person.... I don't know why he even use ig maybe for bragging..... '