8

The more Win tried to ignore Bright, the more Bright tried to get close to Win. And Bright did a lot of things to get Win's attention..... It was really getting hard for Win to walk alone cause Bright appears from nowhere. Though Bright didn't even touch him or anything weird still Win can feel the hotness whenever Bright was near to him.
Win can say that Bright can do anything to get his attention..... It was kind of hurting Win.... The way he was trying it was really resistible on a way..... When Win came back from the university he can see Bright coming following him. At first Win was really annoyed but something happened.

Three weeks ago when he was coming back a bunch of boys who are basically popular as fuckboys , they tried to disturb Win.... All of them are from a healthy family but their intension and mentality was really cheap.... Bright came to know that they were following Win so he started to follow him.... Bright even stay all night along in front of Win's house to see if those bad guys try to do something bad to him. Win was not even aware of this fact and when he get to know it.... He really feel bad. Though he ignores Bright , don't even want to involve with him but he can say he is the most handsome guy who will be worthy to get attention from.

Just like other days Win went to the university unluckily Mix was not with him today so he was prepared that he have to face Bright today. But for his surprise he didn't even meet Bright from the morning. He complete his class and went to the cafeteria alone. Win was feeling so much bore..... So while biting on the chicken sandwich he open the IG..... Because of Mix he knows to explore the fun of Ig..... As he open it he saw his best friend Mix's update..... He smiles after seeing that, actually Mix went to Japan to attend his aunts weeding. After sometimes a certain post caught his eyes.... It was a fan account and it was really popular so it pops out in his page (for more) ...... There was a pic Bright fighting with a certain person and there was a caption....

𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎..... 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖...... 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗....... ❤❤❤

Win was kind of shocked he was processing... Wth happened to Bright..... So he went to the comment section and his eyes just poped....

𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚-𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙪
Bright got hurt because of that chic guy.... Damn he doesn't even take a lot at our hotty but Bright is fighting for him.... Life is really very cruel... I hate that guy....

𝙈𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨-𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
I just want to take Bright and keep him for me.... He is just a perfect boyfriend but someone is really a bitch.... What he thinks himself.... 🤬🤬🤬

𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖
Why the heck Bright is fighting for that guy Win..... That's too much...

𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙖-𝙩𝙝𝙚-𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
Sad life of my handsome Bright

𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢𝘽
Plz someone save my boy.... He is bleeding..... 😭😭😭😭

𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
Fuck..... Bright is hurt..... 😢😢😢😢

𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮
That guy Win... I'll kill him.... Bcz of him this happened....

Win screamed silently..... The commet section was full with hateful comments for him. This time he is really in a problem.....

'Should I cry now.... Damn.... I am sure his fanbase will kill me for this..... I am totally fucked up today..... '

Win was fighting with his thought suddenly a bunch of girl started to shout at him all together.

'Win....... '

Win literally jumped from his sit..... It really scares him..... Now he is sure this girls are going to beat him.

'Because of you our Bright is in danger.... You know what the person is you.... You don't deserve him at any cost..... You think your look can win over everything huh.... But no that's not going to happen..... Today we are here to give you punishment for what you did to our boy...... '

One of them speaks out everything.

'But look.... I don't even know how this happened to Bright..... And I am just.... I told him that I can't...... '
Win stops cause he can't say the marriage thing this loud.... They are gonna kill him if one of them get to know it.....

'Enough.... We are not here to listen your speech but we are here to take the revenge so prepare yourself metawin '

Win was really scared today..... He was praying why the bad thing happened to him like this. He doesn't even talk with Bright.... But for this reason they are here to punish him that's a really fucked up situation.

One of the girl grab a bag.... It was full with something blackish.... Win doesn't have any idea about what was it....... He was totally ready to give his shit out. As the girl open it Win close his eyes and try to cover himself..... He wait... And wait and..... Open his eyes..... He can see the girl was whining in pain..... His hand was grabbed by the hottest Bright Vachirawit chivaree.

'You all dare to do this...... '

This Bright was not same... What he saw before Bright always try to smiles at Win..... Although he is not a smiley one but the most introvert one and that's what shaken Win... That a person can change his personality for someone.

'But Bright we tried to help you..... '

'By hurting my love.....you call yourself my fan..... You are hurting the one whom I love...... Fuck you all...... '

Bright growled the words and it was enough for all the girls to run away to save their lifes.

Win can see Bright's face was not okay.... He got a cut on his forehead and blood was coming out from it his hands were red maybe this happened because of the fighting. Win was feeling so much bad..... This time really it shakes his heart.... How can a person love someone when the other one doesn't even give a shit..... Bright was the most perfect and handsome guy in others eyes but for Win what he was...... Win was fighting with this single question. Did Bright really change his mind..... But all the time he promise himself to not grow any kind of feeling for him.

Bright was not in a state to talking..... Still he manage to smile at Win and as he was about to blackface Win..... Win hold his hand... Bright gets surprised..... Was it really Win........

'Win...... '

'I am sorry phi Bright.... All this bad things happened to you because of me..... I am really sorry..... '

'No Win.... Don't blame yourself..... It's not you.... It's those boys.... They always glance at you with their dirty eyes..... I need to teach them...... '

'Please calm down..... You are hurt.... You are bleeding.... Let's go....'

Win helps Bright and took him to the med room (for treating his wound)..... All the time Bright was smiling like a fool.... He was totally happy that he forgot he got hurt..... Today was the best day cause today Win hold his hands with his warm hands and more of that Win was tensed for him... That means Win have something for him......

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 ❤❤❤❤