18

Everyday Win went to his university he saw someone following him and it really horrified him . It reminds him of Sam who used to do the same and one day San even kidnapped him and tried to do something bad. But now Win is married he have someone in his back so he shouldn't have worried but after talking with Bright his jaw dropped. For the first time Bright didn't care about someone following Win.

Some days ago

'Phi Bright I have to talk with you about something '

'What babe tell me..... '

'Phi Bright..... Someone is following me in the uni.....i am thinking if it's the boy.... '

'It's okay.... Babe....don't be afraid.... '

'Huh..... '

'Hmmm let's go to sleep..... '

Present time

Win was so damn confused about the behavior of Bright.... But he have to find out whoever is following him. Who the hell is behind this. So Win planned with Mix to find out the truth. Somehow both of them hide each other from that stalker. On the other hand Win and Mix was following the stalker's every actions . As the stalker failed to found them he began to call someone in the phone. Win and Mix was patiently waiting to see what he will do.

'Hello sir.... I think they went somewhere I couldn't found him nor his friend...... Sorry sir.... What I'll do.... Okay sir.... '

Win and Mix waited and waited..... That stalker was standing in his place without moving..... Just half hour passed then suddenly they saw a figure coming towards the stalker. Win and Mix looked carefully and both of their eyes popped out.

'Shia...... Mix...... '

'Wtf............... He is doing here '

'That means Phi Bright was behind this plan...... But why.... '

'I told you Win that Bright need an immediate appointment with a psychiatric..... '

Win face palmed after encounter the reality but why Bright did this. He was so hurt this time..... Why Bright need to do something like this in his back.
Later at night when Win meet Bright..... Suddenly Bright came in front of him with a worried face.

'Win..... Where you were today you know how many time I called you.... Why didn't you check your phone huh.... '

'Before asking me this things..... Let me ask you something.... Why did you hire a stalker..... Phi Bright do you think I am so dumb to not found out about it huh....'

'Babe..... '

'Phi Bright you know how frustrated I was because of this stalker.... I even talked with you and you didn't care that time I was confused why you didn't react but after finding out that you are behind this I understood..... '

'Babe.... Calm down... Look at me.... I just..... It's not a stalker.... It's a bodyguard'

'Huh..... '

'Yes..... That Sam fucker is still in the uni so I have to take care of you.... I just can't let the past repeat.... I don't believe anyone. I know Mix is with you but he is not enough both of you are not good at defense that's why I hired a bodyguard for you..... He checked everything about you '

'Phi Bright.... You can told me about it don't you think so..... Because of this I can't even concentrate of my studies... I was so damn frustrated.... You know my exams are near..... '

'If I told you before... You were not going to let me do it that's why.... Okay I am sorry.... Now you know right so don't worry..... '

'Hmm..... '