14

'What happened Phi Bright.... Why are you acting like this.... '

'I thought.... You leave me.... '

'What '
Win shouted while breaking the hug..... He was kind of shocked.

'Yes.... When I woke up... You were not besides me so I thought..... '

'Ohh damn phi..... Why you always thinks like that.... Look I am here.... '

'Don't scares me like that  Win...... I can't take the fact that.... '

'I know..... But that doesn't mean I'll leave you huh.... Look Phi Bright we are now married we are going to start a family together so from today stop thinking something like this..... And we are in our honeymoon do you want to waste time in the bathroom huh.... Let's go we should go to the beach side '

'But I'm not in the mood '

'Huh..... But phi.... We are here for only two days.... If we don't visit those place how are we going to cover these beautiful scenarios.... '

'Don't go nah Win.... Just stay with me here.... We can watch everything from the room right.... '

'What the heck phi Bright.... This is how we are going to have enjoy.... You are no fun.... '

'Yes ..... But I don't feel safe taking you outside with me.... What if..... '

'Again this..... What's wrong phi why all the negative thoughts always come in your mind..... So many couples come here to celebrate their honeymoon do you think they have time for ours to check on us or to look at us.... You are too much phi '

By saying that Win exited from the bathroom leaving Bright.... Win was really annoyed with the behavior of Bright. But he can't argue for this matter.... It's been some days they married. Win wore his clothes and sat on the bed while checking his mobile then he saw Bright coming out from the bathroom with his innocent look. One thing Win noticed about Bright that he is not the same one who always makes a face which looks really mature but now it turns out like an innocent one and Bright did this whenever he stopped Win to do something. It's like Bright doesn't know anything.... Like he is too pure. Win sighed..... Suddenly Bright sat besides him while his eyes peeping on Win's phone.

'Now what phi..... '

'Nothing..... '
By saying that Bright diverts his eyes..... So Win again continue to concentrate on his mobile...... Suddenly Win feel those sharp gazes but not on him but on his mobile..... Win understood the matter without even looking at Bright and turned off the screen of the mobile. Win intentionally leave the room and went to the other room..... As he left the room.... Bright grabbed the phone and open it. Bright was checking everything on Win's phone. Win was aware of it.... He was watching everything while hiding from the other room . Win feels a very sharp pain in his heart because of Bright's behavior .

Bright have already saw everything Win was doing with his phone still he dares to research the phone in Win's absence. Win talk to himself.....

'Doesn't he have faith on me..... Dose he think I will cheat on him after marrying him.... Just what's wrong with him '

Time passed..... And Bright ordered food in the room...... All the day Bright Win were in the room.... Bright was clinging with Win while Win doesn't even give any kind of attention towards Bright. But Bright doesn't care about this... As long Win was with him everything is fine.

The day passed and next day come..... Bright kinda feel bad for Win..... Win haven't talk with him since yesterday so he thought about something. Win was watching TV..... Suddenly Bright speaks out.