✨ Trust ✨Part 1

CONTEXT: The Malhotra's are finally back in Delhi, Ahaan is in his office and Ishqi brings lunch for him and she sees Rhea on his lap. (Basically the precap 🤠)

Ahaan was in his office at last, it had been over 2 weeks since he was there and he had a lot of pending work to do. A lot of things had changed for him in these past 14 days. From being in a relationship with someone he had no feelings for to realizing his love and marrying someone who he thought he detested. Ahaan had definitely had a long week and he had to figure out how to tell Ishqi about Rhea somehow. 

He didn't believe Rhea but his biggest fear was that what if Ishqi did... What if she trusted Rhea and left him?

He was not ready to lose the love of his life this soon...He wasn't ready to lose Ishqi..not now... not ever. 

He felt restless and couldn't focus on work, he needed to see her so he decided to call Ishqi and ask her to have lunch with him in his office. 

Ahaan: Hello Ishqi, Tum 3 baaje mere office aa sakti ho? Hum saath mein lunch karte hai.

Ishqi: Arrey, AVM aapko office gaye sirf abhi 1 ghanta hua hai. Itni jaldi apko meri yaad aa gayi? she said teasingly 

Ahaan: Hmm, yaad toh aa rahi hai, tum aao gi na.

Ishqi: Chale theek hai, aajao gi. Milte hai thodi der ke baad-

Ahaan: Okay Byee. See you in an hour! Ahaan said excitedly- 

It was like time had stopped for Ahaan, it seemed like the longest hour of his life. He decided to do some work to keep himself distracted. He put in his AirPods and got to work. 

After a while he felt someone's presence behind him, he thought it was Ishqi because no one else was allowed to enter his cabin without knocking first. 

He turned his chair around and pulled her by the hand, he was left shocked when he saw her face, it wasn't his wife...it was the nightmare of his life..Rhea.

Before he could react Ishqi walked into his cabin...Rhea smirked while Ishqi and Ahaan both were stunned. 

Ahaan pushed Rhea off of him and Ishqi entered the cabin.

Ishqi: Yeh kya horaha hai?? she asked displeased- 

Ahaan: Ishqi, I can explain....Rhea tum kahan se aa gayi??

Ishqi: Kahan se aa gayi? Goud mein baitha ke pouch rahe hai ke kahan se aa gayi? Ishqi said envyingly-

Rhea saw this as the prefect opportunity to blame Ahaan and cause issues in Ishqi and Ahaan's relationship.

Rhea: Haan Ishqi, aur tumhe pata hai ke-

She was cut off by Ishqi who said "Mein apne pati se baat kar rahi hoon, tum chup raho" 

Ahaan could see how mad Ishqi was and he was scared of losing her. 

Ishqi: Ahaan? Ap kuch bole ge ya nahi!

Ahaan: Ishqi woh um- actually-- he stuttered 

Ahaan knew that if he told her what Rhea had possibly came here for then he would have to reveal the truth about Rhea's pregnancy as well and he wasn't prepared for that...not yet. 

Now all the employees were trying to listen into Ahaan's cabin and Ishqi didn't wanna further embarrass her husband so she just stormed off. 

Ahaan was very worried and he couldn't afford any more misunderstandings in between them so he ran after Ishqi, who had already left in a rickshaw. 

He sat in his car and zoomed towards the Malhotra Mansion. 

NEXT CH: Funny/Light chapter ahead 🤍

That's all for todayy!!

Hope ya'll like the chapter! Do comment if you'd like me to continue. 

Suggestions are always welcome 🤍

Lots of love and stay safe!!!

- Vera 🌸