Will we have that special day?

He slowly walked down the stairs. It was the last half of the day, so most people were just doing whatever they wanted or having dinner.

Cross finally came to their room. There he was. The sleeping figure of Nightmare entangled in the black and white sheets that were on Cross' bed.

'Nightmare!' Corrupted shouted. Nightmare stirred before opening his eyes sleepily.

"Hmm?" He asked.

'Cross is here.' That's all he had to say for Nightmare to become wide awake.

He didn't turn around yet though, waiting for the other to announce his presence.

Cross came up to the bed, and watched Nightmare for a while. He sighed as he thought of what to say. He gently pet Nightmare's skull to which the other leaned into.

Cross noticed this and realized that he was awake. "Nightmare?" He asked quietly. Nightmare tensed up. Cross backed away, and sat on Nightmare's bed. "I know you're awake."

Nightmare sighed, and slowly got up. He faced Cross with a smile, though you could tell he was nervous.

They stared at each other for a few minutes. Nightmare wanting nothing more then to hug Cross tightly, just for some conformation that Cross wasn't mad. That he wouldn't leave.

Cross wasn't exactly sure what to do. On one hand he also wanted to hug and comfort Nightmare, but on the other hand he also felt like he was betraying Error.

Nightmare stared sobbing quietly, as if he didn't want Cross to hear. Cross sighed, and outstretched his hands. "Come here." He called for the other.

Nightmare immediately came up to Cross, and hugged him back, as he stuffed his face into Cross' chest. Cross pet his skull, to try and comfort him.

He sighed. "He told me." He said finally. Nightmare brought his head back up, and looked at Cross nervously. Cross continued to pet his skull.

"I'm not mad." He smiled at Nightmare to try and make him more comfortable. "He's not mad either." Nightmare nodded, feeling a little happier.

"I'm not sure what he's gonna say, but he said we can stay together." He explained. Nightmare beamed.

"Thank you." Nightmare whispered.

Cross nodded. He carefully took Nightmare off of him and laid him on the bed as he started to leave. "Wait!" Nightmare yelled. "Don't go yet." He pleaded.

Cross smiled at him. "I told Error I'd be back soon." He explained. Nightmare sighed, and lowered his skull in disappointment. Cross sighed as well. He went up to the bed again, and carefully got in with Nightmare.

He hugged Nightmare close to him, and the other leaned into the embrace. Cross kissed the top of his forehead. Then four goopy black tentacles sprouted from his back.

He started crying. It was Corrupted though Cross didn't know that since he had never seen or heard Corrupted cry. Nevertheless he held him tightly.
————————————————————

"A-a-a-a-aAhh!" Error screamed.

"Hey Glitchy bruh." The 80's looking skeleton said. Error calmed down once he realized who it was.

"F-f-f-fresh what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm just here to see you broski. I heard you came back to life so I thought I'd pay you a fine visit." Fresh explained.

Error rolled his eyes. He continued to make a new doll of Nightmare. Fresh came over and picked up the doll of Cross.

"Ohh what's this." He said, his glasses displaying question marks.