Valentines Day

"So it's about love?" Cross asked.

Ink and Dream nodded. "We usually get the day to ourselves like how we did on Christmas." Dream explained.

"So what do you do?" Asked Cross.

"Well- you show your love to people, but mostly you just hang out with who you love." Dream explained.

"Yeah like Outer hangs out with Killer, Dust hangs out with Blue and I hang out with Dream." Ink said.

Cross nodded. "You can hang out with Nightmare if you'd like." Dream said with a grin. Cross blushed.

"Yeah I guess." He muttered. "Are there any......... traditions?"

Dream and Ink looked at each other. "You can get him flowers." Dream suggested. Cross blushed even more. He smiled and nodded. He left without another word, hoping not to embarrass himself further.
————————————————————

Dust was staring at the many bones in front of him. Some where orange, which he had to ask Blue what that color meant. Some were blue, he learned what those meant the hard way. The rest were a plain milk white color.

"Umm- are you going yet?" Blue asked as he watched from the side. Dust smiled at him nervously.

"Wait I'm just figuring out a way to get through." He said. Dust took a deep breath, and ran into the obstacle course.

He dodged the bones that were being thrown at him with ease, though the thrill of it still made him very excited. They did this every year, every since they became friends, and Blue shared his love for making traps and puzzles. Though this time it was a bit more difficult since Blue had had practice earlier.

He was doing great up until he got distracted. He didn't see Blue anywhere and was trying to look for him. He soon learned that not looking at what you were doing was not the best choice.

He found himself inside of a blue, boned cage. Despite his instincts telling him to run out, he stayed still knowing what the blue bones did.

Blue soon came into view. His eyes were wide, and he looked shocked. "How?" He asked. Dust smiled.

"You win." He said proudly. Blue's eyes turned into stars, as his shock was soon replaced with overwhelming happiness. Those were the two worlds he had longed for Dust to say. Ever since the first time they did this.

The first time they did this, Blue said that if Dust didn't make it to the end then he would win, but if he did then Dust would win. Dust had been very capable of making it to the end of the bones, but had 'accidentally' fell to make Blue feel like he had won.

Unfortunately Blue noticed and was sad that Dust had lied to him. He told him to never ever lie to him, and Dust promised. Blue knew that he may never win, and yet here he was.

"Really?" Blue asked in disbelief and excitement. Dust nodded. Blue took away the blue bones and pounced on Dust, hugging him tightly. He was squealing quietly. Dust smiled and hugged back.

Then Blue realized something. He let go and looked at Dust. He had a devilish smile. "Your turn." He said as he levitated Blue. Blue smiled nervously at the new obstacle course. 'Oh boy'
————————————————————
"Can I paint YOU this time instead?" Asked Shattered. Dream had let him out only on this day to spend with Ink.