I want to meet him

Dream followed Nightmare out of the room. "Dream where are you going?" Asked Geno.

"Don't worry I'm just going to check on Nightmare." Answered Dream.

Nightmare was in the bathroom. He was shaking and trebling. Black and cyan goo dripping down his skull. "Ohh my are you okay brother?" Asked Dream.

Nightmare turned to look at him, tears in his eyes. He grunted then the goo disappeared. "Corrupted wants to meet him. I told you this was dangerous." Said Nightmare.

Dream sighed. "Maybe if you just introduce yourself he will understand if you explai-" Dream was cut off.

"No." Nightmare snapped. He was shocked at himself for being so loud. "I mean no." He said a bit calmer.

"If I meet him Corrupted will want to meet him even more, and I don't want that." Nightmare started crying again.

Dream hugged him. Nightmare wiped his tears. "It's okay, I'm okay. I just....I'm
not used to pushing him away. I just need to get used to it." He said with a sad chuckle.

Dream nodded. "Fine I'll introduce myself then. I don't know Corrupted will probably want to meet him still, but I guess I'll just tell him to wait." Nightmare said.

Dream smiled. "Has shattered tried to come out?" Asked Nightmare.

"Yeah, he wanted to see Ink and also Cross, but I said I could just ask if Ink could come with us tonight." Explained Dream.

Nightmare nodded. He froze and Dream noticed. He grabbed his hand. "Come on." Said Dream. They walked outside and went into the art room.

Nightmare took a deep breath and walked up to Cross. "Hi Cross I'm Nightmare." He said happily. Cross smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you." Cross said quietly. Nightmare nodded awkwardly, and went back to sit down. Dream smiled at the both of them.

They had to finish painting and put away their supplies a little while after. Geno took them back to the Cafeteria to each lunch.
————————————————————
"So have you have a new skeleton in your group?" Asked the skeleton sitting next to Nightmare. He had a white shirt with a blue hoodie on top. He had blue shoes and black shorts on. His hood was on his head, but it still didn't hide his blue, red and purple eyes.

Nightmare nodded. "Did you meet him?" The skeleton asked again.

"No I just ignored him and he ignored me." Said Nightmare, his voice coated with sarcasm.

"Actually that sounds like what you would actually do." Said the skeleton.

Nightmare rolled his eyes. "Dream told me to introduce myself so I did." Muttered Nightmare.

The skeleton was impressed. "Really? You rarely ever talk to ANYONE that you don't know." He said.

"Ehh he seemed scared I guess." Said Nightmare.

"Well did you get his name?" Asked the skeleton.

"Cross." Replied Nightmare. The skeleton nodded.
————————————————————
Genos group was in the library. Geno was sitting in a chair next to the door just in case anyone needed him.

"Hey Geno." Said Epic. There was another skeleton next to him. He had a white shirt with a blue sweater on top. He had light pink shoes and black shorts with white lines going down the sides. He looked tired.

"Hey Epic." Said Geno.

"I just came to drop of Classic." Classic walked in to the library.

"Thanks Epic." Said Geno. Classic walked to a table that Blue was sitting at.