First snow

"Come on. They have been behaving well." Said Reaper.

"Yeah for now." Said Geno as he looked away from Reaper.

"Please. I've also been behaving well." Wined Reaper as he moved to face Geno.

Geno scoffed. "Yes you have but I'm not sure I trust you." He said.

Reaper frowned. "Please. Please. Please. Please! PLEASE." With every plead he was getting more and more annoying.

Eventually Geno couldn't handle it anymore. "Fine."

Reaper beamed. He proceeded to, put a blind fold over Geno's eye sockets, being very careful with the pixelated side.

"Uhh what are you doing?" Asked Geno worriedly. Reaper planted a light kiss on his forehead.

"Just trust me." He then wrapped a soft blanket around Geno. He started to walk or rather float outside. It was very early in the morning and so it was still dark, but the sun was slightly coming up. Though with the darkness you could still see a thick blanket of snow covering the ground.

Reaper made Geno stand up, and carefully took off the blindfold. Geno gasped at the sight he was seeing.

"When did it start?" He asked.

"Last night." Answered Reaper. "I thought you'd like to see it." He said, a small blue tint showing up on his cheek bones.

Geno smiled. "Thank you, for bringing me." He also had a light blush on his face now. Reaper beamed.
————————————————————
"Cross." Outer was getting impatient by now.

"Cross!"

Chara sighed. 'Cross!' He started to help Outer.

Finally after what felt like hours, but was only a few minutes, Cross woke up. "What do you want?" He asked towards where Chara was. Chara pointed at Outer. Cross turned to look at him.

Outer looked excited. "What's happening?" Asked Cross.

Outer gestured for him to come out of the room. Cross noticed that Nightmare was no longer in the bedroom either. He curiously left the room. It seemed that everyone except W, Sci, Farm, Geno and Reaper were out in the main hall.

Cross was even more confused now. "Cross." Cross turned to look at Outer.
Outer grabbed his hand and started running to the exit. Cross followed until they were about to step outside. He curiously eyed the fluffy, white substance that laid on the ground.

'Ohh yeah I forgot you don't know what snow is.' Said Chara.

"That's snow?" He asked. Chara nodded in amusement. Outer and Chara watched as he hesitantly reached out to touch it.
"It's cold." He said. Chara chuckled.

Even though it was such a strange consistency Cross liked it, it seemed fun and full of possibilities. Times like these he was thankful that he was a skeleton. Though he could feel the cold he probably would not get sick from it.

"Have you never seen snow before?" Nightmare asked in amusement. Cross shook his head sheepishly.

Nightmare smiled, and held out his hand. "Come on." Cross hesitantly took it and started walking to join the others that were also playing in the snow.

In the corner were Dust, Horror, And Fell who where making an igloo. Laying down to the side was Killer, who looked like he was dead. On the other side were Reaper and Geno who were just talking, while Geno played with the snow, and Reaper watched him.

Where Nightmare was leading them to was where Ink, Lust, Blue and Dream were making snowmen. Dream and Ink were making their own and Lust and Blue were making another.