Corrupted

'Cross!' Chara yelled at Cross. 'Cross wake up!' Chara couldn't touch Cross to wake him so he tried to yell as loud as he could.

Cross stirred, and looked like he was about to wake up. Chara sighed in relief until a voice startled him.

"Cross." It was Corrupted.

"Hmmm?" Said Cross sleepily.

'Cross I found something I-' "Hi Crossy". Chara was cut off by Corrupted.

Cross looked towards the door. There Corrupted was standing though the door was locked with a magical barrier around it.

"Corrupted?" Asked Cross as he got down from the bed.

'No Cross wait.' Said Chara, but Cross ignored him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Corrupted sat down crisscross at the front of the door.

"I wanted to see you." He said.

"Why haven't you come the other days?" Cross asked.

"Because I didn't have enough power to break down the cell door." He said happily.

Cross nodded in understanding. 'Cross listen to me!' Yelled Chara. Cross wined, he didn't like loud noises, but he continued to ignore him.

"Is the child talking to you?" Asked Corrupted.

Cross nodded. "His name is Chara." He said. Corrupted nodded in curiosity. "Does Nightmare talk to you?" He asked.

"Yeah occasionally when he has something to say, but right now he's off doing who knows what." Responded Corrupted.

Cross thought It felt nice to talk to someone instead of being all alone, even if he rather be talking to Nightmare.

Corrupted was very happy. Talking to Cross was so much fun, and the child part of him fed his negativity. The child had been feeling hate and anger towards Corrupted, but later presumably after he left, he felt fear and dread.

"Are you going to come every night?" Asked Cross as he yawned.

Corrupted nodded. "Go to sleep Cross." He put a tentacle under his head as it worked like a pillow. "Passive will be here when you wake up." He said.

Cross smiled as he slowly started to drift off. After a few minutes of watching Cross Corrupted felt sleepy as well so he gently laid down and tried to fall asleep without giving Cross nightmares.
————————————————————

Chara was mumbling incoherent curses at Cross as he started to float back to the room he had found earlier.

He had nothing better to do so he decided to find out as much information as he could.

The XGaster twin was no longer there, but the scientist was. He was writing on prices of paper and running around the room putting more and more pictures together.

After a while he had added a picture of Nightmare and Dream and also Shattered and Corrupted.

He had also put a picture of their souls and was comparing them? Dreams looked almost identical to Nightmares except more gold looking.

Then the XGaster twin came in. "Have you found anything?" He asked.

The scientists nodded. "Even though Cross' soul seemed to be cut in half and then put back together with a human soul it still has many similarities to Dream's and NM's." Said the scientist.

"I think Cross can talk to Chara and also turn into him like Nightmare, but I don't think they can merge together cause they are separate beings, and I also don't think Chara can die or else both of them will die." He finished.

"So why is he not melting? If his soul is half determination why is he not melting?" Asked the XGaster twin.

"Cause it's not half determination his soul is merged with Chara's but it isn't Chara's . Even though they are pretty much stitched together they aren't the same. Cross has half a soul and Chara had half a soul, but they are not each other." Explained the scientists.

XGaster's twin nodded. "And if XGaster does come, what are we going to do?" He asked.

"Well you could train them so they know how to fight, or take away their magic restraints." Suggested the scientists.

"No don't you know who I am. Don't you remember the first time YOU met me we almost lost you forever, and do you really think taking away the restraints is a good idea? I mean look how powerful Killer and Dust are when they go crazy, and they HAD magic restraints on. Do you think the hospital will stay standing if I did that?" He asked.

The scientists sighed. "Well that's all I got. You will eventually have to met them. I think it's better to do it now then later. Especially so they can be ready if XGaster does come." The scientists said.

"If I did introduce myself to someone who do you think I should do first?" He asked slowly.

The scientists thought for a while and looked through his notes on his desk.

"You should do Dream. He may be one of the hardest, but if you can get him to cooperate then he may help you with Nightmare, Ink, Killer and maybe even Cross." He said.

XGaster's twin nodded. He started walking out. "I'll do it tomorrow." He said.

The scientists nodded. After the XGaster twin left the scientists continued to look through notes and write things down.

Chara thought that was enough information and so he floated back to the room. He saw Cross laying down in front of the door with Corrupted cradling his head with a tentacle.

He sighed sadly. He was mad at Cross for ignoring him, but he was also happy that Cross was happy. He was also able to see Nightmare behind Corrupted.

This is the first time he had seen him like this since he would never be present when Corrupted was. He looked sad like he had been crying. He laid down on Inks bed, and tried to comprehend what he learned today.

The part that he was most afraid of was them saying that XGaster was coming since he had tried to use a weapon before and was almost 100% sure Geno had put magic restraints on him.

Even if he feared XGaster's twin he hoped that he would consider taking the restraints off.
————————————————————
Hmmm I didn't write very much today
I'm disappointed, but Ehh it is what it is
I'll just write the next chapter
Bye - V