Not hostile but not docile

"Cross. Cross wake up." Said Epic.

Cross awoke slowly. "Where is Geno?" Asked Cross.

"He's in the cafeteria." Epic responded calmly.

"Is it breakfast already?" Asked Cross.

Epic nodded. "I came to take you. I'll wait outside okay?" Asked Epic.

Cross nodded. He looked to his side expecting to see Chara, but he wasn't there.

Cross was a little concerned. Chara would never leave without warning, but at the same time he was kinda mad at what Chara did.
————————————————————
"Cross?" Dream questioned as Cross came into the cafeteria.

"Cross?" Blue, Ink and Lust asked in unison after Dream.

As soon as he sat down he was bombarded with questions.

"Where were you?"
"Why did you run so fast to get outside?"
"Why didn't Geno get you?"
"Are you still going to be in our group?"

Lust noticed Cross was growing uncomfortable. "Guys stop!" He shouted, but it only seemed to make Cross even more anxious. "Sorry Cross, but guys you need to calm down give him his space." Said Lust calmly.

They started apologizing. "It's okay. I really don't want to talk about it right now." Cross said quietly. They all saw how nervous Cross was so they decided to drop it.
————————————————————
Cross was sitting at a tree outside. He didn't know anyone in Reaper's group, and didn't want to anyways.

Chara still hadn't appeared since yesterday. Cross sighed.

He looked to the distance. It seemed like Reaper was asking the other people in the group where they got a knife from.

Then Chara appeared. "Well are you going to say anything?" He asked.

Chara stayed quiet. "Fuck you." Said Cross. Chara looked sad.

'I'm sorry Cross.' He said.

Cross rolled his eyes. "Yeah well sorry isn't going to fix this." He stretched his arms out to the distance. "And now they think I'm even more dangerous than before." Said Cross.

'I was just protecting you!' Chara yelled.

"Did a great job didn't you?" Asked Cross in a sarcastic tone.

Chara looked down and frowned. Cross sighed. "Okay I forgive you." He said.

Chara looked up with a hopeful look. "Just promise that you won't do anything unless I let you okay?" Asked Cross.

Chara rolled his eyes, but nodded. Cross smiled. "Maybe if you do that I can introduce you to people physically." Said Cross.

Chara nodded rapidly, and then disappeared. Cross felt an arm on his shoulder. "Ahhh." He yelped.
————————————————————
"Where the fuck did you get a knife?" Asked Reaper.

"Farm" a skeleton muttered. He had a white shirt, a blue jacket with light brown fur on the inside and black shorts with white stripes. He had a chunk of his skull missing by his left eye socket.

"Can you say it louder please?" Asked Reaper with an amused face.

"Uhhh Farm." He said again, but louder.

"I should tell him to hide the kitchen knives better." Reaper whispered to himself.

"Look I would let you play with them if it were up to me, but Geno doesn't like that and I'm not try to make him angry." Said Reaper.