A little bit of Nightmare

"Uhh why are we in the cells?" Asked A goopyer more gold looking version of Dream.

"Are you an idiot? Why are we ever in these cells?" Asked the goopyer more cyan looking version of Nightmare.

Dreams twin thought about it for a second. "Ohh right" he said. Nightmares twin rolled his eyes. "Hmm I didn't see anyone new" said Dreams twin. "Then again I didn't try to come out today" Dreams twin pouted.

Nightmares twin thought for a while. "Yes you did I saw you." He said. Dreams twin thought for a while.

"Ohh yeah." Dreams twin said. Nightmares twin rolled his eyes and muttered a 'idiot'. "I would so punch you in the face if I wasn't in this cell." Said Dreams twin.

"You realize that I would enjoy that right?" Asked Nightmares twin.

Dreams twin nodded. "And you realize that your masochistic feelings would also feed me?" Asked Dreams twin. Nightmare didn't think about that. "Exactly" he said.

Nightmares twin scowled. "Well what do we now?" Asked Nightmare twin.

"Uhhh sleep?" Asked Dreams twin.

"But night is the only time we can come out." Said Nightmares twin.

"Yeah, but there's really no point in staying awake. It's not like Epic is going to come back and unlock the cell." Said Dreams twin as he got into a comfortable position.

Nightmares twin frowned. He saw no use in staying awake so he followed Dreams twins actions.

"Maybe if we save our energy we can come out tomorrow and meet the new skeleton." Said Dreams twin with a devilish smile.

Nightmares twin nodded with a smug smile as well.
———————————————————-
"Cross." Ink said as he was trying to wake Cross up.

He stirred in his sleep but eventually got up. "Cross we need to go." Said Ink. Cross nodded and sat up.

"I'm pretty sure Epic will come soon to open the door. Geno and the rest of our group will probably be with them." Said Ink.

Surely enough Epic came and unlocked the door a few seconds later. Geno was outside the room with two other skeletons.

The first one was smaller. He had dark blue pants, a blue shirt and black shoes. He seemed to be distracted by something else.

The second one was a bit taller. He had pink pants on, a light purple shirt on and deep purple boots.

Geno was writing something down in his notes. "Cross and Ink are you ready?" He called out into the room.

"Yes." Ink said as he walked out with Cross. The Blue skeleton almost immediately spotted him.

Ink knew he would start screaming so he decided to introduce the other two to Cross instead. "Cross this is Blue and Lust." Ink said pointing out the two.

"Lust and Blue this is Cross." Said Ink. Cross waved a little awkwardly, but nodded.

"Hi Cross it's nice to meet you!" Yelled Blue.

"Calm down Blue you're yelling a bit to loud." Said Lust.

"Ohhh sorry." Blue said with a chuckle.

"Come on guys, we need to go get Nightmare and Dream." Said Geno. They all nodded and started walking.

They got to two cages. One had Dream laying down in it, and the other had Nightmare. "Dream, Nightmare." Geno called out.

They stirred for a bit, but then got up. Geno unlocked the cells and helped them out. Dream and Nightmare spotted him. He hid behind Ink not wanting to interact. This whole place was already louder than he was used to and it was making him anxious.

"Don't worry Cross, Dream and Nightmare are a bit calmer than Blue and me." Ink said. Cross didn't believe him.

Dream came up to Ink. "Does he not want to talk?" He whispered to Ink.

"No I think he is just scared of loud noises and Blue was kinda loud." Said Ink.

Dream nodded in understanding. "Can you tell him who we are?" Asked Dream. Ink nodded with a smile.

"That's Dream and that's Nightmare." Said Ink quietly. Cross nodded. He would probably have to introduce himself later, but for now he was great full for the quiet.

"Alright guys. First we need to go to breakfast." Said Geno. They all started walking back to the main hall. They entered a room located in the back of the stair case.

It looked like a school cafeteria. They all got their food, Ink helped Cross, and sat down. It seemed like most of their group was sitting together except for Nightmare who was sitting at another table with other people.

Most people were in the cafeteria which made Cross anxious. There was so much noise. He tried to get used to it, but it wouldn't work. Finally someone at the table broke the silence.

"Hi, I'm Dream." Said Dream in possibly the most quiet voice he could muster. Cross smiled at his enthusiasm to meet him.

"I'm Cross " he said as he held out his hand. He wasn't much for physical contact, but he thought Dream would appreciate it so he tried.

Dream was surprised, but shook his hand gladly. "Nice to meet you Cross. I'm sure you and me are going to be great friends." Said Dream in a cheerful tone.

"Yeah me too" said Cross. He went back to eating his food. All the thoughts about it being loud going away. It seemed like most of the people were gone anyways.

Come to think of it they were all gone. Cross' table and Nightmare sitting alone reading a book were the only ones still there. Besides Geno who was a little far away sitting in a chair watching them.

Geno got up and came to the table. "It's time to go." He said. Everyone got up and put their plates on a stack next to where they got their food.

"Come on Nightmare" Geno called out and started walking out. Nightmare didn't get up though.

Once they were already on the second floor Nightmare caught up to them and walked next to Dream. He was so invested in the book he was reading, yet was still able to know where he was going.

"Okay which room do you want today?" Geno asked.

"The art room." Ink said almost instantly. All the others agreed with him except Nightmare, he didn't seem to mind.

Geno walked to a room and opened the door. They all went in. It was indeed an art room.

It had lots of different sized canvases next to easels and chairs. There were cabinets on all sides of the room.

Ink was so fast with his movements. He moved 4 canvases 4 easels and 4 chairs to the middle of the room. He put a chair in the middle of all the canvases.

Ink whispered something to Dream. Dream nodded. "Nightmare can we paint you?" Asked Dream. Nightmare nodded not looking up from his book.

Dream guided him to the chair in the middle of the room. Then Dream signaled for Cross to sit next to him.

Cross hesitantly sat down. "Just paint Nightmare okay?" Asked Dream. Cross nodded. Ink and Lust had already started painting. Dream and Cross started shortly after.

Blue was doing something at a separate table, with a variety of different pieces and colors of paper laid down in front of him.

Cross had never painted anything before so he was just winging it.
————————————————————
lol I'm not very good at knowing when to stop chapters. I'm also not good at introductions lol. Anyways that's all for now.
Bye - V